Please, I'm already in her good books.
Reply 121
Original post by KongShou
I call bs

Why would I lie about this?
Original post by Solivagant
Why would I lie about this?

I dunno. Attention? :smile:

I can't imagine a guy not fapping. Do you like do other stuff to distract yourself? Still find it hard to believe. Maybe you just have a low drive.
Reply 123
I dunno. Attention? :smile:

I can't imagine a guy not fapping. Do you like do other stuff to distract yourself? Still find it hard to believe. Maybe you just have a low drive.

Not really a big fan of attention NGL.

Nope. I guess I'm just strange then :tongue:
Not really a big fan of attention NGL.

Nope. I guess I'm just strange then :tongue:

And slightly asexual
Reply 125
And slightly asexual

Care to define asexual for me? I don't really know a lot about it but I wouldn't say I was.
Care to define asexual for me? I don't really know a lot about it but I wouldn't say I was.

Im definitely not qualified to define it. But id say its someone with such a low sex drive that they don't need to do anything about it. If that makes sense. Someone who doesn't care much about sex.
Reply 127
Im definitely not qualified to define it. But id say its someone with such a low sex drive that they don't need to do anything about it. If that makes sense. Someone who doesn't care much about sex.

It's not that I don't care about sex. I'd be more than up for sex in a relationship. I still get sexual thoughts like anyone does.
Original post by Robbie242
Trying to get back in her good books

and this is what we need to think about right now in the current world? :P worrying about whether we exist or not? :teehee:

deep. (double meaning)

Epistemology (theory of knowledge) has produced some of the most profound think and useful inventions for discovering knowledge in the world, such as science for example.

It also forces us to contemplate a lot of absurd situations in order to test out what what we can and can't know (read: philosophical ****ery (read: philosopher's orgy (read: intellectual circle jerk)))

But, as Bertrand Russel informs us in his book "the problems in philosophy":

"This seems plainly absurd; but whoever wishes to become a philosopher must learn not to be frightened by absurdities."
Reply 129
It's a good synonym. I thought it was less vulgar for a thread title.
...are you sure you know what 'vulgar' means?
Reply 130
Original post by Tootles
...are you sure you know what 'vulgar' means?

Vulgar - making explicit and offensive reference to sex or bodily functions; coarse and rude.

The little children of TSR would know what masturbation was. They wouldn't know what fapping is. Hence, they would be less likely to be naughty and click on the thread.

I think you (and I) are reading too much into it. It's just what I normally hear masturbation referred to as in conversation.
I think it's unusual for a guy not to of even tried it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's not that I don't care about sex. I'd be more than up for sex in a relationship. I still get sexual thoughts like anyone does.

How do you control it then? I know I wont be able to.
Reply 133
I'll admit that it's not common from what I know.Of course you have some people doing that for religious reasons, some for their personal morale, some purely because they're not interested.

I'm guessing for you it's more for personal morale/choice?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 134
I don't really believe you tbh, either that or you are just incredibly unadventurous. Let's say, for whatever reason, you get through most of adolescence as you claim to have without bothering, either due to not feeling the urge, or it ever really occurring to you. Assuming you have no moral or religious objections to it, there is no reason for you not to have tried it out once you became aware it was something people did. You're telling me you know it's this thing people talk about and almost everyone does, and that you can, but you don't?
Reply 135
Original post by Lazy77
I don't really believe you tbh, either that or you are just incredibly unadventurous. Let's say, for whatever reason, you get through most of adolescence as you claim to have without bothering, either due to not feeling the urge, or it ever really occurring to you. Assuming you have no moral or religious objections to it, there is no reason for you not to have tried it out once you became aware it was something people did. You're telling me you know it's this thing people talk about and almost everyone does, and that you can, but you don't?

You could take the same attitude to drinking alcohol. It's just an activity not everyone does.
Reply 136
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
You could take the same attitude to drinking alcohol. It's just an activity not everyone does.

There may be some who don't drink it but I'd say the number who have never ​tried it by a certain age are a fairly small minority. Also, alcohol is a drug, and it has side effects/consequences. Masturbation doesn't really have either and is a natural way to explore your body. Not really comparable.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 137
Original post by Lazy77
There may be some who don't drink it but I'd say the number who have never ​tried it by a certain age are a fairly small minority. Also, alcohol is a drug, and it has side effects/consequences. Masturbation doesn't really have either and is a natural way to explore your body. Not really comparable.

But you are basing that from your own speculations and personal experience.

It's still comparable, considering that people don't drink alcohol for the side effects (I'm referring to the slow responsiveness and having to go to the toilet so much you become dehydrated, not so much getting drunk). It's not an influencing factor.

Some would also argue that masturbation leads to an uncontrollable sexual prowess, while I remain skeptical of this I wouldn't say it's not possible. But again, people do not masturbate because they want to become addicted to it.
Reply 138
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
But you are basing that from your own speculations and personal experience.

It's still comparable, considering that people don't drink alcohol for the side effects (I'm referring to the slow responsiveness and having to go to the toilet so much you become dehydrated, not so much getting drunk). It's not an influencing factor.

Some would also argue that masturbation leads to an uncontrollable sexual prowess, while I remain skeptical of this I wouldn't say it's not possible. But again, people do not masturbate because they want to become addicted to it.

Yes, but people drink alcohol with the knowledge of the side effects. My point is masturbation is largely without major negative side effects or risk, so to me it seems odd why he wouldn't give it a go at least once.
Reply 139
Original post by Lazy77
Yes, but people drink alcohol with the knowledge of the side effects. My point is masturbation is largely without major negative side effects or risk, so to me it seems odd why he wouldn't give it a go at least once.

I see what you mean. *shrugs* Some people just don't want to, I guess.

Quick Reply

Latest