The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by matchdayG
You really, really, really need to get a room with her

Reply 41
Original post by BeyondGroovey
Just imagine if it was Suarez at the end of those balls and not Giroud! Man.
Stupid stupid fake release clause.

Lol tbh, I don't buy these fake release clause stories..

We should have been more ruthless..

"We want suarez. No? Ok you want £50m? TAKE IT BITCH :cool::cool::cool:

Jokes aside though, if Verm goes then we need to shop BIG

Verm replacement, Sagna replacement, Fabiankski replacement, CDM and Striker.. and these are a MUST buys otherwise we'll go back to the days of good attack and bad defence =\

have you guys notices is either on or the other? :mad:
Reply 42
Original post by manchesterunited15
I was talking about me

Ahh my bad. Tbh you're not as bad as some of the other WUM's here even though you do it a lot :wink:

Back on topic. Guys were playing hull this weekend right? (Can't check my iPhone is slow). If so, would be a good feeler for the two teams before the final. Ozil potentially returning? Wilsheres back running so may be back in a week or two. Game intensity so much higher cause of the FA cup.

:P
Original post by SHOO

Verm replacement, Sagna replacement, Fabiankski replacement, CDM and Striker.. and these are a MUST buys otherwise we'll go back to the days of good attack and bad defence =\

Lol, there had to have been a release clause though, Wenger wouldn't have just randomly put in 50m+1 if he wasn't sure of the credibility of the clause.

Verm will 90% go I think, watch it. Sanga maybe 60%. Fab will most probably leave as well but dw, we have the finances to cover and will able to buy top striker, CDM + replacements.
Reply 44
Original post by SHOO

This is exactly what I've been worried about. Wenger hasnt really been able to ever keep that balance. We had it this season but injuries and bla bla..

If we had RVP and our squad today, my god..
But **** RVP, mandzukic can do better for us hopefully
Original post by AR_95
I'm actually up there!
Proud ngl

I would say the list of top posters from *that* thread is like the list of 'new nonces on the wing', circulating a prison canteen. Nobody wants to be on it
Original post by AR_95

Back on topic. Guys were playing hull this weekend right? (Can't check my iPhone is slow). If so, would be a good feeler for the two teams before the final. Ozil potentially returning? Wilsheres back running so may be back in a week or two. Game intensity so much higher cause of the FA cup.

:P

Yes, sunday 2:45 pm.

It'll be a great game hopefully, back to playing the football we're known for.

Original post by Yaboy419sDad

x

No one cares yaboy.
p.s - not starting anything but I just want to gloat, I was right :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by Zürich
I would say the list of top posters from *that* thread is like the list of 'new nonces on the wing', circulating a prison canteen. Nobody wants to be on it

Lol I'm not proud just for name sake but more because I'm one of newest regular posters there (I think)

Man wants to join the family init
Original post by Yaboy419sDad
Can confirm

I am not matchdayH, not been on for over 3 weeks i think and won't be anytime soon (personal things).

typed my name into the search bar and lold

site blocked my sign up link so cannot make new acc under current wifi (srs these fake accounts are not me)

Jam and the regs i expected better of you lot

stuffsgroovey just disconnect your wifi please

and 419 i never expected better of you because you are a racist to anyone who isn't the same tone of black as you.

FLKW you are still a bellend and a queer that wears make up before going bed, closet tranny.

Ciao lads, im currently on a sabatical like pep was so don't cry while i'm gone.

In the words of mr vain "I love inexperienced women because I can be raw and sexually dominate them unlike experienced women"

Classic yaboy
Reply 49
ooooh, new thread.

do you reckon this time it could be mostly about football rather than a medium for insulting each other? :biggrin:
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
ooooh, new thread.

do you reckon this time it could be mostly about football rather than a medium for insulting each other? :biggrin:

This is TSR, what do you think?
Reply 51
Original post by Pete_91
This is TSR, what do you think?

*subscribed*

might not even post, just watch for the laughs :wink:
Reply 52
ooooh, new thread.

It's usually fine and dandy until some WUM comes in, places a massive bait and some of the posters bite. Then you end up forcing your self through 5 pages of crap WUM banter" trying to skim out the actual footie related posts.
There's at least another two pages worth of people discussing who's dupe is who's.
Things die down, thread returns to normal. This is rinsed and repeated after every match day.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 53
Original post by AR_95
It's usually fine and dandy until some WUM comes in, places a massive bait and some of the posters bite. Then you end up forcing your self through 5 pages of crap WUM banter" trying to skim out the actual footie related posts.
There's at least another two pages worth of people discussing who's dupe is who's.
Things die down, thread returns to normal. This is rinsed and repeated after every match day.

that's true, i know what you mean man.
the problem is, it happens whether you guys win or lose - nothing you can do.

we have liverpool haters, but that somehow happens away from our thread, like on the chelsea thread or even on the arsenal one (a team totally unrelated).
the liverpool thread is actually nice and clean generally - not too many non-liverpool fans post on there tbh.
but there are so many more haters now that we're doing well; what a surprise...
Reply 54
The **** am I doing on TSR at 2:27 am

Night guys :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by AR_95
The **** am I doing on TSR at 2:27 am

Night guys :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You actually posted at 2:28am.
LIES!

Posted from TSR Mobile
ooooh, new thread.

Hopefully haha.

So excited for the hull game.
In I guess
In

Is Gnabry injured? would love to see him given a run if AOC is still out
River85 where are you?

Latest