The Student Room Group

Girls, what attributes most attract you to boys?

Scroll to see replies

I like it if guys r funny and witty, if they make me laugh, instant win! :,) :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Humour :smile: someone I can have a laugh with :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abigail Tompsett
Haha... Thats kinda cool... I would like to somehow hav proof of that... Love listening to people do accents
:ahee::hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

My mum mentioned to me that there's some website that you can upload voice clips to and they can find you jobs doing radio, sports commentary and voiceovers etc - some of my voices are better than others, especially my Texas voice :tongue: And I can also do Cartman, Kenny and the Chewbacca noise... :confused:
Original post by LJStudent
My mum mentioned to me that there's some website that you can upload voice clips to and they can find you jobs doing radio, sports commentary and voiceovers etc - some of my voices are better than others, especially my Texas voice :tongue: And I can also do Cartman, Kenny and the Chewbacca noise... :confused:

Hmmm... Thats cool... I wanna hear now! :wink: :tongue: especially chrwbacca haha lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmmm... Thats cool... I wanna hear now! :wink: :tongue: especially chrwbacca haha lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone loves the Chewbacca :biggrin:
Reply 85
I can do American Texas and American Californian, French, German, English (my own), posh English, Scottish, London, Russian, Australian, Canadian, Indian...don't mean to brag but... :biggrin:

... but you got swag.

I think I'm in love.
Original post by Polecat
... but you got swag.

I think I'm in love.

:colone:
A guy who can make me laugh is a winner, he'll share my sense of humour (which is really poor). :biggrin:
Looks come into it as well. Though really, the only massive factor for me is when guys have smiles that light up their entire face.

Being well-read, intelligent, and liking animals is always good too.
I've gotta agree with humour, if he can make me laugh, like genuinely laugh then he's got me (which is quite hard and only my best friends can do that at the moment :tongue:).
Everyone loves the Chewbacca :biggrin:

It's obviously a special gift :wink: :tongue: so... when am I gonna hear it then?? :wink:
Reply 90
A combination of looks, humour, personality, caring personality, intelligence. The other stuff would probably matter a bit but the ones I've just listed are the main ones.
It's obviously a special gift :wink: :tongue: so... when am I gonna hear it then?? :wink:

Soon enough if you're lucky :biggrin:
I think humour has to be at the top for me. If someone can make me laugh, they're automatically 10 times more attractive than they were before. Although looks attract you initially, you can start to see others in a new light if they appeal to you in terms of personality and then you'll start to REALLY be attracted to them.
Reply 93
What first attracts me is the smile. Can't be with a guy that doesn't smile. I like confidence, and a guy with a genuine interest in me.
Looks-wise, I'm a sucker for collar bones, well-defined cheekbones and a strong jawline.

Original post by Kandybars
Although looks attract you initially, you can start to see others in a new light if they appeal to you in terms of personality and then you'll start to REALLY be attracted to them.

Cannot be more accurate
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Tomsta
Of course i'm willing to teach i've never danced bachata, it's very close and intimate, i would give you a private session :wink:

hey, the best things are the close and intimate kind :wink:
Reply 95
Original post by A100whoo
hey, the best things are the close and intimate kind :wink:

Yes, yes they are and perhaps after the dance floor we can take the dancing to somewhere more 'private' :wink:
Original post by Tomsta
Yes, yes they are and perhaps after the dance floor we can take the dancing to somewhere more 'private' :wink:

Or we can skip the dancing altogether? ...:wink:
Reply 97
Original post by A100whoo
Or we can skip the dancing altogether? ...:wink:

Eager are we? who am i to deny a girl what she wants? :wink:
Reply 98
Well, the results so far are pretty conclusive, its humour that is the top attractive attribute for most girls (around 30% at the mo. with 70 people voting) Surprised me as there were many other attributes I would have guessed ahead of that, so I would have guessed wrong :smile: Surprised also that there was an attribute that came out conclusively on top rather than an few that were evens with each other, part of the reason for just being able to tick one of the 16 boxes. Yeah was going to do the more than one option but then thought, 'hey if I do this with girls they'll just tick all 16 boxes or close to it' so thought avoid the tick box exercise that women seem to love when evaluating a man, huh.

Caring Personality was next, a bit slow to start off but gained ground, then Looks and Smart/Intelligent on an even footing at current (maybe I should have had a thick column in case the girl doesn't like the man too intelligent, it happens I hear). Money/wealth gained less that I thought it would as a guy so did muscular (so that gym membership is not needed then, hope no ones been needlessly sweating it away too much). Fashion was low votes for women which is surprising the amount of time they spend in clothes shops for themselves, social status/fame was also low votes again with the celebrity stuff you think it would be higher. Ambitious was also low votes so that one was a bit of a surprise.

Biggest shock was the social skills/social ability/outgoing attribute, with all the yapping a lot of women do and their seemingly obsession with friends and being sociable I though this column would be way higher (added confidence but with hindsight perhaps this should have been a separate column but kept out as its a bit ambiguous). So, would never have guessed really as it can often be tricky for men to know what women really want, so more Russell Howard less Arnold Schwarzenegger. Is it me or is being a comedian and being male feels somewhat effeminate?
Original post by Tomsta
Eager are we? who am i to deny a girl what she wants? :wink:

Haha, good cause i'm very demanding :P

And all this after wedding ofc ofc :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending