The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Uni of Manchester Freshers 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1340
Original post by Shika222
Just got an unconditional for science w/ an integrated foundation year :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulationssssssss Shika222 way to go......cheers:smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 1341
Original post by otago
Congratulationsssssss Katrina, yeah hope to see you in Manchester in the fall, manchester here we come........yay!:smile:

What degree have you applied for? :smile:
Just firmed my offer for History of AAB, absolutely loved it when I visited!:biggrin:
Reply 1343
Original post by charlsnee
Just firmed my offer for History of AAB, absolutely loved it when I visited!:biggrin:

Congratulationssssss!:smile:
Reply 1344
Original post by katrina1
What degree have you applied for? :smile:

I am going for straight law!:smile:
Reply 1345
Original post by MachOne
Firm choice: Child nursing!:biggrin:

Congratulationsssssss.......great place to be heading to! Cheers!:smile:
Firmed for English Literature!!! So excited, just have to get the grades now :smile:
Original post by Loueythecat
Me too!!
I'm coming from Ireland and only 17 :frown:
What accommodation are you looking at?

gosh, just saw that, sorry. No idea about the accommodation. I have a flat in Manchester, so for me it's pretty much 15 mins by bus. It must be scary moving to an unfamiliar city at such a young age..
Firming chemistry at Manchester!!! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
If i meet my offer, i'll see you in english lit :tongue:
What accomodation have you applied for?
I have firmed for English lit and drama but im so scared i wont get in :frown:

Also, how likely is it that you'll have to go to the 3rd choice of your housing application? I regret picking burdhart at all :frown:
I should have gone with all Fallowfield ones. But i really wanted an en suite! Is there any way you can change it?
Reply 1351
Can anyone say how far away the train station is from the main campus?
Original post by M.Wahid

Piccadilly station is literally a 5 minute walk from the main campus. From what I can remember, anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ReanneC96
I have firmed for English lit and drama but im so scared i wont get in :frown:

Also, how likely is it that you'll have to go to the 3rd choice of your housing application? I regret picking burdhart at all :frown:
I should have gone with all Fallowfield ones. But i really wanted an en suite! Is there any way you can change it?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can change it by emailing the accommodation people at Manchester.

I put down all Fallowfield halls, though I think I might regret it due to it being furthest from the campus. There are plenty of en suites at Fallowfield though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone been offered a place to study International Management with American Business Studied?
Original post by M.Wahid

According to google maps it's 20 minutes' walk from university place, which I think is the big cylindrical building. I remember waking it in about 15 minutes
Reply 1356
Thanks a lot... I have never been there and I missed the open days so have no idea what to expect. I'm going next weekend.
Reply 1357
Original post by x-Sophie-x
Piccadilly station is literally a 5 minute walk from the main campus. From what I can remember, anyway!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks
Original post by eclairesh
Hey everyone, anyone holding an offer for Psychology bsc? (Got an unconditional with A*AB, I'm at uni already but I'll be starting fresh this year, again)

Hey, I also have an unconditional for psychology which I'm most likely going with. I got it with grades ABB and an A in Media Studies pahaha so I'm pretty chuffed. You firming it?
Original post by x-Sophie-x
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can change it by emailing the accommodation people at Manchester.

I put down all Fallowfield halls, though I think I might regret it due to it being furthest from the campus. There are plenty of en suites at Fallowfield though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for getting back to me, do you think i should email them asap?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending