The Student Room Group

what have you all took for gcse and whats your favourite and least favourite subject?

i took
history
rs
german
ict
psychology

my favourite is probably biology or psychology and least favourite is maths or physics >:frown:
Reply 1
D.T
History
Geography
French
Mandarin
My fav subject is Chemistry/ Geography and my least is English by far
I took: History, French, Business and PE
My favourite is Maths and least is PE or French :tongue:
You guys all took more options that you do at my school
I took triple science, French, Latin and business studies as well as the compulsory English lit and lang, maths and Re. My favourites are french, Latin and physics, my least favourites are English and biology :smile:
Maths
Triple Science
IGCSE English Language
IGCSE English Literature
Geography
ICT
Bengali
RE
Short Course Citizenship
Short Course PE
BTEC Health and Social Care

Don't have a favorite and least favorite, I'm starting to not like maths, physics, bengali and chemistry because of the teachers :frown: I hate ICT, bloody coursework :angry: (I think that may be the one I least like :tongue:) I'm starting to like Lit because my teacher (who i hate) hasn't been teaching :biggrin: The rest are alright and I haven't started Lang yet..
History, triple science, business and spanish.

Spanish was my favourite in year 10, but our teacher who i adored as a teacher left, this year is now really boring.
So i have started to enjoy physics more, now that the 60 something old teacher who baffled on about his kidney stones for 30 mins leaving me with no knowledge of core physics has gone.
Original post by abbieee26
i took
history
rs
german
ict
psychology

my favourite is probably biology or psychology and least favourite is maths or physics >:frown:

My favourite was humanities and least was languages
Maths
Further Maths
English lit + lang
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Computer Science
Religious Education (Catholic school)
History
French

Favourites: Maths, Physics, Further Maths, Computer Science
Least favourite: History, English
Triple science
English Lang + lit
Maths
Geography
French
RE

Favourites: physics and chemistry
Least favourite: RE and biology
Maths
Further Maths
English Literature
English Language
Combined Science
Geography
Business Studies
French

My favourite subject would have to be Further Maths because it is interesting and easy. I don't really have a least favourite but I guess Combined Science would be the closest because of Biology and Chemistry and the fact we have to actually work hard. We cover so much over a small period of time.
I took music, biology, chemistry, physics, english lit, english lang, product design, business, math, RE & photography.

My favourite is Biology & my least favourites was Math & Music.
Reply 11
Maths
Bio
Chem
Physics
Eng Lit
Eng Lang
RS
Geo
French
Business
Psychology
Higher tier project (like an EPQ)
Further maths

Favourites : French psychology maths further maths physics
Least favourites: Geo
(edited 6 years ago)
I took: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, English Literature, English Language, Thai, Computer Science and Business
Favorites: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, English Language, Business
Least Favorites: Thai, English Literature, Computer Science

Quick Reply

Latest