its wut u lok lyk
Reply 9982
Original post by Dilan97
its wut u lok lyk

I beg to differ.
Reply 9983
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
I beg to differ.

it's only a biological trait that you are trying going to try and fool yourself to believing you are aesthetically pleasing
Reply 9984
Original post by Dilan97
it's only a biological trait that you are trying going to try and fool yourself to believing you are aesthetically pleasing

If it's the nose then of course you'd see it like that when I'm looking upwards. But I'm no Wiggum
Original post by Silver Arrows
I hope you don't mind, but I drew you.

Spoiler

Omg, that is HILARIOUS. I nearly spat out my tea.

But...why?!

:lol:
Natural hair, gosh I'm so pale, I tried tanning but no matter how long I spend in the sun I never get a tan :mad:

EDIT: removed pic
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9987

Jamming with Axl
Original post by Dilan97

Bit harsh :s-smilie:
Figured I'd take a break from posting in the debate & current affairs boards and splatter my face on the internet. Cuz why not?

Be gentle :P

WIN_20140417_212112.JPG
Original post by arcturus7
Figured I'd take a break from posting in the debate & current affairs boards and splatter my face on the internet. Cuz why not?

WIN_20140417_212112.JPG

You're a good looking guy :smile:
Original post by tammie123
You're a good looking guy :smile:

The light in my sitting room makes me look painfully sallow haha. But thank you :smile:
Reply 9993
Original post by arcturus7

WIN_20140417_212112.JPG

You look like you have a face where people think they know you from somewhere but aren't sure where, am I right?
Getting in on this forum!
1621932_10202888165916979_7479990668773594456_n.jpg

new haircut, 'mirin myself
Original post by assassin's_creed
Getting in on this forum!

You have a really nice smile! :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Original post by MJ1012
You look like you have a face where people think they know you from somewhere but aren't sure where, am I right?

Well nobody's ever said it to me, so I don't know. Perhaps? Not really something I can comment on haha.

I had one person immediately ask if I was Jewish because of my nose once. That was pretty amusing.
Original post by Staceyc1990
You have a really nice smile! :smile:

Ahhh! Thank you :smile:
Original post by assassin's_creed
Ahhh! Thank you :smile:

Your welcome! :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest