Scroll to see replies

Guys who wont date someone above a certain size = Immature

Girls who wont date someone below a certain height = Preference

inb4 Player/**** double standard
Original post by Mr Smurf

inb4 Player/Slag double standard

there's nothing immature about having a preference, but calling girls over size 10

1) fat

and

2) saying they're gross

is ridiculous. No one would be offended if someone had said "personally I prefer skinny girls"

inb4 Player/Slag double standard

Sorry to say, but this post reeks of bitterness.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
there's nothing immature about having a preference, but calling girls over size 10

1) fat

and

2) saying they're gross

is ridiculous. No one would be offended if someone had said "personally I prefer skinny girls"

Unless I missed it no one said that on this thread. Most just said they don't like fat girls or would not date a plus sized girl without mentioning dress size. No one called girls over a size 10 fat or gross.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by elpistolero7
Sorry to say, but this post reeks of bitterness.

Im not insecure about my height if thats what you are implying. Why is it when someone points out a gender double standard they must be bitter?
Im not insecure about my height if thats what you are implying. Why is it when someone points out a gender double standard they must be bitter?

My issue's with the size 10 people being labelled fat more so.

Also the whole gender double standards stuff is quite annoying man. Plenty of guys want only short girls, I for example am mostly attracted to tall girls etc, so I don't know why you'd post that?
Unless I missed it no one said that on this thread. Most just said they don't like fat girls or would not date a plus sized girl without mentioning dress size. No one called girls over a size 10 fat or gross.

Jebedee did. He said Melissa Rauch was chubby, this is Melissa Rauch

2cd7e272c7fedce376a8a3d32d6b5e11.jpg

And said that anyone over a size 10 is big. He was also really rude about larger women, calling some of them "bangable but you wouldn't tell your mates about it"
Original post by elpistolero7
My issue's with the size 10 people being labelled fat more so.

Also the whole gender double standards stuff is quite annoying man. Plenty of guys want only short girls, I for example am mostly attracted to tall girls etc, so I don't know why you'd post that?

This. The amount of times I've seen guys saying they prefer short girls on here. Also, usually it's only tall women who want a guy to be really tall. I'm 5"8, 5"11 in my normal shoes, and I prefer tall men so I don't feel like a lanky big giant. I doubt someone 5"3 would have the same issue
(edited 10 years ago)
Jebedee did. He said Melissa Rauch was chubby, this is Melissa Rauch

2cd7e272c7fedce376a8a3d32d6b5e11.jpg

And said that anyone over a size 10 is big. He was also really rude about larger women, calling some of them "bangable but you wouldn't tell your mates about it"

She didn't look over a size 10 so I googled her dress size and it's actually a 6. That is like calling a 6ft+ person short which people on here would not take seriously so I don't know why he hit a nerve. :s-smilie:
She didn't look over a size 10 so I googled her dress size and it's actually a 6. That is like calling a 6ft+ person short which people on here would not take seriously so I don't know why he hit a nerve. :s-smilie:

Because it's damaging to vulnerable people. It doesn't bother me, but think how someone who was bigger than Melissa might feel, if they're vulnerable. Unattractive, ugly, fat, worthless etc. It's disgusting
Also, for Jebedee

Melissa Rauch Measurements
36-27-35

Kayley Cuoco

36-25-35

The only difference between the two is Melissa has a slightly larger waist, and is smaller in height. But her measurements are almost identical to Cuoco
Because it's damaging to vulnerable people. It doesn't bother me, but think how someone who was bigger than Melissa might feel, if they're vulnerable. Unattractive, ugly, fat, worthless etc. It's disgusting

I already feel unattractive towards to type of girls I like and I do feel down about it at times. But if someone said all guys under 6ft are short I wouldn't take them seriously because I know being below that does not mean you are short. Saying guys under 5ft 7 are short is more understandable. Same thing with a girl who is a size 6, it's clearly a smaller size.
I already feel unattractive towards to type of girls I like and I do feel down about it at times. But if someone said all guys under 6ft are short I wouldn't take them seriously because I know being below that does not mean you are short. Saying guys under 5ft 7 are short is more understandable. Same thing with a girl who is a size 6, it's clearly a smaller size.

People who are vulnerable don't think rationally
Some 'bigger' girls can look good but then again some don't, so it all really depends on the individual and how their body is proportioned
I'm sure more than a few guys would. Lots of plus size girls have boyfriends...
Original post by ipoop
Personally I never would, I never would date ANY SIZE girl that isn't fond of exercising. It's a big part of my life and I wouldn't bat an eyelid to someone that wasn't interested in it... If I meet a plus sized girl that did exercise and was open to a lot of different activities then yea why not?

I've started walking (along the canal) almost daily :proud:

Spoiler

Reply 235
Original post by beeninetytwo

Spoiler

:pierre: Oooh you're exercising, wanna marry me? :hubba:
I only date curvy / plus sized girls.

But that means has a figure, not just an overweight blob. I cannot abide those fat girls that have the proportions of a beach ball and pretend they are plus sized.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 237
Original post by beeninetytwo

Spoiler

Anyone can get a boyfriend, even the fat ones. The quality of boyfriend differs greatly with that variable though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In general, couples tend to be of similar attractiveness. So fat girl=unattractive bf in general.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 239
Fat girl is equal on the food chain to that of a skinny boy.
Slim girl is equal to a buff boy.

Fat guys often get shafted because it isn't uncommon for a fat girl to reject a fat guy. (go figure)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending