The Student Room Group

Your unusual *celebrity* crush

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Jessica brown Findlay from downton abbey. Girl sure is fine
Original post by rainbowdust
I agree with you about Iwan Rheon also. You seem like a misfits fan too-Why did it have to end?!!

aw i know! It went down hill when Robert left though :frown: Nathan was my favourite
Original post by mollymaee95
aw i know! It went down hill when Robert left though :frown: Nathan was my favourite

Nathan was my favourite too. Some of his lines were so funny and I loved the Robert delivered them in such a deadpan manner! I wish he stayed on longer. I hoped a bromance would blossom between Nathan and Simon. :tongue:
Original post by rainbowdust
Nathan was my favourite too. Some of his lines were so funny and I loved the Robert delivered them in such a deadpan manner! I wish he stayed on longer. I hoped a bromance would blossom between Nathan and Simon. :tongue:

I agree, They were hilarious together! :biggrin:
Original post by Клейтон
He should do audiobooks. Constantly sounds high and his voice is so soothing, like a lullaby I could just drift off to.

If you want to listen to someone who sounds constantly high, Rodney Mullen (the skateboarder) has done a couple of TED talks. We're talking totally overbaked.
Jon Richardson (Co-host on 8 out of 10 cats) :^_^:
Michael Cera
Reply 86
Ricky Gervais...............................
Original post by laylarose
Hugh Laurie :perv:

Original post by daisychain_

Hugh Laurie

YES!! :yep:
Original post by ~ Aquamarine ~
Jon Richardson (Co-host on 8 out of 10 cats) :^_^:

I second this! I just love him. His smile and his dimples are so cute :h:
Emma Watson True Beauty.
Reply 90
Lionel Shriver.
Original post by Robbie242
I would put Karen Gillan but everyone knows shes universally sexually attractive

I'll go for the slightly less attractive jenna coleman

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

you sir have a good taste in women
Reply 92
Original post by ahdbadman981
you sir have a good taste in women

Christopher Walken (I don't care how old, but he his gorgeous!)
Ron Swanson (not Nick Offerman, the actual character)
Michael Cera
Childish Gambino
Lucius Malfoy (again, the character- although Jason is pretty hot too)
Kanye West :colondollar:
Norman Reedus
Jamie Foxx
Conan O'Brien
Bruce Lee
Bruce Willis
Colin Firth (recently he is just :coma:),
Dwight Schrute/Rainn Wilson (will take either lol)
Bryan Cranston (with hair)
Giancarlo Esposito
Laurence Fishburn
Mads Mikkelson... as Hannibal especially :sexface:
T.I
Eminem (post 2008 to now)

Loads more probably. Especially if they're a wee bit older :colondollar:
(edited 10 years ago)
ellen page - but she's a lesbian :frown:

Original post by Green Velvet
Michael Cera
Childish Gambino
Lucius Malfoy (again, the character- although Jason is pretty hot too),
Norman Reedus
Conan O'Brien
Bruce Lee
Bruce Willis
T.I

Loads more probably. Especially if they're a wee bit older :colondollar:

bruce willis is an "unusual celebrity crush"? :tongue: even as a straight male I'd **** him, I thought "unusual" meant "embarrassing secret" haha
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Sunny_Smiles
ellen page - but she's a lesbian :frown:

bruce willis is an "unusual celebrity crush"? :tongue: even as a straight male I'd **** him, I thought "unusual" meant "embarrassing secret" haha

All my friends don't see it that's why :frown: He is so hot :biggrin:
Omg Ellen Page is so cute! She'd totally be on my list of female-crushes :wink: For me it's not just appearance but personality/abilities and she's a damn good actress- ever watched Hard Candy?
All my friends don't see it that's why :frown: He is so hot :biggrin:
Omg Ellen Page is so cute! She'd totally be on my list of female-crushes :wink: For me it's not just appearance but personality/abilities and she's a damn good actress- ever watched Hard Candy?

bruce willis should honestly be on some kind of list entitled "man that are okay to have the hots for even if you're not gay" hah, and I know she is! she's so small, cute and "dorky" but I love that haha, I loved her in juno with michael cera. and no - is she in it?
Original post by Sunny_Smiles
bruce willis should honestly be on some kind of list entitled "man that are okay to have the hots for even if you're not gay" hah, and I know she is! she's so small, cute and "dorky" but I love that haha, I loved her in juno with michael cera. and no - is she in it?

I've crushed on him since watching Die Hard when I was really young :biggrin: Usually I've got a huge thing for anyone really manly- hence Ron Swanson :wink: But then there are people like Michael Cera who don't fit any of that lol! Juno is amaazing and but I love him in Scott Pilgrim

Oh my gosh, if you can stomach unsettling themes then you HAVE to watch it. Absolutely fantastic piece of art- the acting, cinematography (David Slade, who directs a lot of the episodes in Hannibal was the director) and plot was amazing. It's actually a simple film, as in minimal characters and settings but well worth it. I watched it with a few friends and by the end we didn't know what to think. I'll stop now before I spoil it :tongue:

EDIT: Yup she's in it and her acting blew me away
I've crushed on him since watching Die Hard when I was really young :biggrin: Usually I've got a huge thing for anyone really manly- hence Ron Swanson :wink: But then there are people like Michael Cera who don't fit any of that lol! Juno is amaazing and but I love him in Scott Pilgrim

Oh my gosh, if you can stomach unsettling themes then you HAVE to watch it. Absolutely fantastic piece of art- the acting, cinematography (David Slade, who directs a lot of the episodes in Hannibal was the director) and plot was amazing. It's actually a simple film, as in minimal characters and settings but well worth it. I watched it with a few friends and by the end we didn't know what to think. I'll stop now before I spoil it :tongue:

EDIT: Yup she's in it and her acting blew me away

ah sounds like a good movie - I'll have to add it to my "to watch" list :smile:
edit: honestly I just had a "am I gay?" moment from thinking that bruce willis is an honestly attractive man :lol: oh gosh
Reply 99
Michael Cera
Childish Gambino
Lucius Malfoy (again, the character- although Jason is pretty hot too)
Kanye West :colondollar:
Norman Reedus
Jamie Foxx
Conan O'Brien
Bruce Lee
Bruce Willis
Giancarlo Esposito
Laurence Fishburn
Mads Mikkelson... as Hannibal especially :sexface:
T.I

I agree 100% with some of these
Christopher Walken is awesome, have you seen Fatboy Slim's music video Weapon of choice where he dances? It's like my favorite music video ever. And Colin Firth and Bruce Willis, who doesn't love them? They're so not unusual crushes honestly :B
I'm so happy someone else likes Mads Mikkelsen too, especially as Hannibal, my friends always make fun of me for drooling over him but he's gorgeous imo :sexface:
And Lucius Malfoy, Eminem and Norman Reedus also belong in my "celebrity" crushes so not so unusual after all :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest