The Student Room Group

How posh are you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
A 'herb' garden huh lol. AKA dope chef?

nah, just abit of basil, sage, thyme and mint :wink:
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
No point. Just thought you'd get a different answer with 10 extra points.
I didn't get 1 btw, I'm not that bad.

Oh fair enough, just my paranoia :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
46/100
You’re pretty posh. You know which cutlery to use at the dinner table, and you wouldn’t dream of letting your guests sleep on the sofa. But you’re still pretty grounded too. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Go you!

Pretty accurate I guess

47, so I'd guess this though buzzfeed wasn't letting me tick them for some reason.

Not a shocker really, I'm middle class as.
Original post by awe

Fair. But guests can sleep on my sofa.

Am I the only person that thinks this is weird? Everyone seems so fine with it, whereas if I didn't have a bed for someone I wouldn't offer them to stay tbh
Reply 24
24 out of 100

[h="2"]You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing.[/h]

Reply 25
I own nothing on that list and have no idea what half of them were. I'm not posh, and dislike most that are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Inaccurate quiz tbh.

I got 6 even though I definitely fall into the 'upper middle class' category (according to Wikipedia anyway)
Original post by Le Nombre
47, so I'd guess this though buzzfeed wasn't letting me tick them for some reason.

Not a shocker really, I'm middle class as.

Me too. Was a bit weird because I was reading through thinking "doesn't everyone?" to a lot of them :tongue:
34/100 apparently.

"You’re pretty posh. You know which cutlery to use at the dinner table, and you wouldn’t dream of letting your guests sleep on the sofa. But you’re still pretty grounded too. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Go you!"
8/100 Not Posh I dislike pretentious people.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 30
Wow. 3/100.
55/100

You’re pretty posh. You don’t know how to use a microwave and you prefer to spend weekends at your country house. But you’re not ridiculous. Owning too many of these items would seem a little vulgar, no?

I do know how to use a microwave and I don't have a country house :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
"You ticked off 80 out of 100 on this list!

You’re so posh. You don’t just appear on The Tatler List, you’re in The Rich List too. Your wardrobe is filled with red jeans, tweed blazers, and gilets. But why are you still reading this? Don’t you have a regatta to get to?"

LMAO! Oh my, how accurate is this!
Reply 33
You ticked off 41 out of 100 on this list!

jspruitiii / Flickr / Flickr: 65405521@N00
[h="2"]You’re pretty posh. You know which cutlery to use at the dinner table, and you wouldn’t dream of letting your guests sleep on the sofa. But you’re still pretty grounded too. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Go you![/h]

We may be posh but that doesn't mean we're rich. Bit surprised that some of those things are actually considered posh
41/100.

I spent most of the time being happy that the water they used for the 'bottles of water in the fridge' picture (which I did not tick, incidentally) was Coca-Cola Dasani. Made with fresh Sidcup tap water and dangerous levels of bromide.
Reply 35
29/100 'Pretty posh' apparently.

Some of those questions were stupid like who doesn't have a dining room or a fire place?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
4 out of 100 :K:
Reply 37
This is impressive..
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Me too. Was a bit weird because I was reading through thinking "doesn't everyone?" to a lot of them :tongue:

I think if she came home to find we didn't have linen napkins my Mum would up and leave.

Guy on facebook has just posted a scintillating 78 along with a hilarious rant about how nouveau riche hot tubs are.
5/100 lol

You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing.

Quick Reply

Latest