The Student Room Group

Man beheads girlfriend

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Lol knew it was Muslims as soon as I saw the title

Anyhoo that guy should get executed (murderer apologists incoming)

As you can see in this situation it is impossible (most of the time) for women to defend themselves from this kind of attack

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by AbuTSR
Only 20 years in prison?

It should be a life for a life.

The death penalty as an instrument of "revenge" really is barbaric. The only civilised argument for it is over whether or not it would prevent unnecessary deaths and suffering (to which the answer is uncertain).
Original post by Zainabahlulbayt
you see people dying in plane crashes, ship wrecks, murders daily..

and you think, why on earth am i still a live, who am i to be so lucky?

Couldn't you equally say "who are they to have to endure such misery"? There is no justice in this world other than that which we create ourselves.
Original post by ESPORTIVA

same :lol: if it's "beheading" and "woman killed" then it's more than likely a muslim man, coincidentally enough
Min 20 years?
You know what so messed up. The amount of hypocrites on TSR. Have you actually read the article. The maniac was lost in the head. He ran outside with no clothes on after the murder and went crazy. So please don't bring religion into it. When a white man does this its a psychological disorder and no one thinks about his religion. This is double standards and I hope the people enforcing these know of this. Makes me angry that you bring up religion straight away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by felamaslen
Couldn't you equally say "who are they to have to endure such misery"? There is no justice in this world other than that which we create ourselves.

I could yes, God knows best
Why was he walking naked in the street afterwards?

It's nearly like he felt bad for doing it
Original post by That Bearded Man
Why was he walking naked in the street afterwards?

It's nearly like he felt bad for doing it

He was mental in the head. They will be putting him in mental isolation or something.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
Original post by ESPORTIVA

Anyhoo that guy should get executed (murderer apologists incoming)

As you can see in this situation it is impossible (most of the time) for women to defend themselves from this kind of attack

Posted from TSR Mobile

this 100%
Reply 30
I dont believe Islam comes into this.

He was obviously not mentally right.
He confused her for a pizza topping?
Original post by kunoichi
I dont believe Islam comes into this.

He was obviously not mentally right.

He ran outside naked covered in her blood. Yeh he's a maniac.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Was he a butthurt misogynist TSR troll living out his sick fantasy?

Lets see which trolls don't show up for the next few days.
Reply 34
How utterly backwards. I hope her family have some good support.

I also have no idea why Islam-bashing happened so quickly in this thread. The man was clearly not of sound mind. There's nothing about religion or religious motivation in the article.
Reply 35
Man that sucks. Hope the family is alright. She's also my age which is perturbing. RIP.
Original post by Aivicore
I also have no idea why Islam-bashing happened so quickly in this thread. The man was clearly not of sound mind. There's nothing about religion or religious motivation in the article.

Not really Islam bashing but it's fairly clear that there haven't been many mental people culturally from this country who behead people.

Yes, we used to behead as a form of execution but then I'd have to draw comparisons between medieval Europe and modern Middle East. There's definitely some ideology going on here

Yes, mental people can attack people. What's getting everyone's tits in a flap is that it was a beheading rather than knife, gunshot or bludgeoning. I don't recall beheading to be an act recently associated with this country.
News like this make me wanna stay single forever..
Original post by Snagprophet
Not really Islam bashing but it's fairly clear that there haven't been many mental people culturally from this country who behead people.

Yes, we used to behead as a form of execution but then I'd have to draw comparisons between medieval Europe and modern Middle East. There's definitely some ideology going on here

Yes, mental people can attack people. What's getting everyone's tits in a flap is that it was a beheading rather than knife, gunshot or bludgeoning. I don't recall beheading to be an act recently associated with this country.

Please shut up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Electricity
Please shut up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Roflmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending