Original post by lauraaaaa
Freud is just all kinds of messed up

Smoked enough crack to kill a horse too :yes:
Original post by OrlaCarmel
:hubba:

:perv:
Original post by samba
Smoked enough crack to kill a horse too :yes:

He's interesting though :3 completely ****ed up and obsessed with incest but still interesting
Reply 63
Its never enough :sexface:
None at all. The mods are so busy moderating TSR they've never seen a woman without clothes before. We fear the shock would cause them to explode like a giant stick of dynamite, except the dynamite contains sperm instead of explosives.
Original post by OrlaCarmel
A females nipple is sexualised by society so it's not acceptable to show, whilst a mans nipple is

I remember hearing that the same was once true of a female's belly button. :wink:
Reply 66
Original post by Genocidal
None at all. The mods are so busy moderating TSR they've never seen a woman without clothes before. We fear the shock would cause them to explode like a giant stick of dynamite, except the dynamite contains sperm instead of explosives.

True story
Original post by Autistic Merit
No nipple. Basically the same rule as in the Daily Mail.

Though you don't have to be a xenophobe, unlike most Daily Mail readers.
The current society sucks.
Reply 69
Original post by Solivagant
One of my boobs.

You need to hit the bench press ASAP
Reply 70
The current problem with trying to get a free-for-all boob society is that in order to reduce people freaking out about them so much is to make them less restricted, in the way that you're more interested in things when you're not allowed to see them [[e.g. The deep net, lingerie, personal details of a serial killer, what actually goes into chicken nuggets]].

But that would mean that everybody will see boobs? And while this will get the mixed reaction of outraged mothers on beaches and other holiday resorts, and a lot of cheerful men because boobs are now legal; this is sorta expected for the initial reaction. But in time as boobs become the norm people would become less "OOH BOOBS!" and more "Yeah, I agree it's hot today".

Well, at least that's how I hope it'd go.

Because at the current moment there's something about real boobs that make them so much better than my manly flatleys, and I can't put my finger on it. Nor can I my hand, unless I'm prepared to take a punch to the face.

I forgot where I was going with this. Uh, hell yeah, legalise boobs, I'm Dutch I know these things.

"Do you promise to legalise the boob, the whole boob and nothing but the boob? That includes the nipple good sir."
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by HaQ_mAn_

Please :rolleyes:

Do you even lift?
Original post by The Socktor
I remember hearing that the same was once true of a female's belly button. :wink:

What on earth... :lol:
Reply 73
Original post by HaQ_mAn_

No he doesn't lol
Reply 74
Please :rolleyes:

Do you even lift?

erm yes
Reply 75
One of my boobs.

Do you even lift
EDIT-Just realised this guy doesn't lift or masturbate. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR TIME, MAN?!?! Sort it out.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lazy77
Do you even lift
EDIT-Just realised this guy doesn't lift or masturbate. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH YOUR TIME, MAN?!?! Sort it out.

Sorry :sad:
Original post by Bashur
No he doesn't lol

:smug:
I though showing cleavage was not fashionable currently anyway?
Reply 79
Original post by barnetlad
I though showing cleavage was not fashionable currently anyway?

Not unless you're a character in a fantasy game.

Quick Reply

Latest