The Student Room Group

How posh are you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
3/100
You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing.

I'm not really surprised lol
(edited 10 years ago)
17/100
I grunt a lot and eat with my hands.. I often gesticulate with my hands to communicate. Not doing bad considering im not from down sarf ah ah ah ah tally ho pip pip
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
46/100
You’re pretty posh. You know which cutlery to use at the dinner table, and you wouldn’t dream of letting your guests sleep on the sofa. But you’re still pretty grounded too. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Go you!

Pretty accurate I guess

Original post by DeceitfulDove
6! HAHAHA and some of them were just normal things...like candles and place mats...since when is that posh :erm:

You ticked off 49 out of 100 on this list!

You’re pretty posh. You know which cutlery to use at the dinner table, and you wouldn’t dream of letting your guests sleep on the sofa. But you’re still pretty grounded too. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Go you!

:smug:
Reply 84
100/100

You're one posh mofo. You knows how to use a napkin when cleaning bogies at the dinner table, and wouldn't dream of using tissue paper. But you're still sick. Go you!

Didn't know most of that stuff existed.
2/100 for me and 13/100 for my parent's house.
Oh, for shame. I appear to be a commoner.

I really thought the top hat was doing it as well. :hat:
I got 37, but looking through we actually also have a fountain pen, a picnic basket, and a biscuit tin. Furthermore, having checked, our toaster does have a bagel setting, which I have resolved to use for the first time as soon as possible.

I wish I had leather bound first edition encyclopaedias :sad:

edit: at uni I get 9 :pierre:
(edited 10 years ago)
20 :redface:
Reply 89
93/100. This is weird, I have majority of those things in my house but that doesn't conclude how posh one is.

"You’re so posh. You don’t just appear on The Tatler List, you’re in The Rich List too. Your wardrobe is filled with red jeans, tweed blazers, and gilets. But why are you still reading this? Don’t you have a regatta to get to?"
8/100

I'm not posh at all :tongue:
Reply 91

Good, the last place I'd want to be is at a dinner party, snuffling about the "right" cutlery to use!
(edited 10 years ago)
13. I simply haven't bothered to get a lot of stuff for my appt. Mainly as it's just me.

Probably more if I was looking at my old home
I got 40/100, in fact I found most things on this list the complete opposite definition of posh anyway.
Reply 94
I got 84/100;
You’re so posh. You don’t just appear on The Tatler List, you’re in The Rich List too. Your wardrobe is filled with red jeans, tweed blazers, and gilets. But why are you still reading this? Don’t you have a regatta to get to?

Sounds right :h:
So I scored 3, Not Posh at all. :biggrin:
20/100. One is not very posh. After all, one went to a state comprehensive before one moved to live in one's present area.
Original post by tehFrance
I got 84/100;

Sounds right :h:

You'd have got a lot less had you remained in Hollande's France and been taxed so highly!
You ticked off 49 out of 100 on this list!

jspruitiii / Flickr / Flickr: 65405521@N00
[h="2"]You’re pretty posh. You know which cutlery to use at the dinner table, and you wouldn’t dream of letting your guests sleep on the sofa. But you’re still pretty grounded too. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Go you![/h]

Quick Reply

Latest