The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
nobody online
Reply 121
cant sleep cos of dickheads drilling outside waht the **** absolute nobs
Original post by matchdayG
cant sleep cos of dickheads drilling outside waht the **** absolute nobs

Last summer we had some idiots next door banging, drilling, letting their dogs bark and god knows what else at stupid o'clock in the morning. 4 of us in the house had 9am starts for work so sleep became a luxury. The worst was when we'd all been out the previous night and they decided to start drilling at 7am.

Never... again :pierre:
Reply 124
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I pay more attention to Holland than I do to my other ethnic half sometimes lol!

What's your other half?
Reply 125
Original post by sr90
Last summer we had some idiots next door banging, drilling, letting their dogs bark and god knows what else at stupid o'clock in the morning. 4 of us in the house had 9am starts for work so sleep became a luxury. The worst was when we'd all been out the previous night and they decided to start drilling at 7am.

Never... again :pierre:

Mate, I don't know how I fell asleep, I think I put some earphones in and played Hans Zimmer **** full volume so now I've woken up with my ears completely ****ed up and everything just feels wrong =/

what happened to those guys
Mate, I don't know how I fell asleep, I think I put some earphones in and played Hans Zimmer **** full volume so now I've woken up with my ears completely ****ed up and everything just feels wrong =/

what happened to those guys

We were actually drafting up a letter to complain to the council because things got so bad, but they finished the work and ****ed off before we could send it :lol:
Reply 127
Jenna Coleman anyone?

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
Reply 128
Original post by Robbie242
Jenna Coleman anyone?

Wouldn't say no in any stretch of the imagination but not at the top of my list.
Reply 129
Original post by jam277
Wouldn't say no in any stretch of the imagination but not at the top of my list.

agreed

Ariana tops all lists
agreed

Ariana tops all lists

Ariana Grande? She looks about 12. Kate Upton for me.
Reply 131
Original post by tengentoppa
Ariana Grande? She looks about 12. Kate Upton for me.

Nah man, you're young. You aint nuanced in bitches yet. Kate Upton got them tig ol bitties but that's all you know at your age. Ariana is an all over the house girl, you'll come to appreciate her.
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Wossy is still a **** though

Got to love Ronnie though, top gooner as well. Used to watch snooker religiously as a kid
Jenna Coleman anyone?

She just looks like your standard 7/10 you see any day of the week tbh, Karen Gillan's got a unique look hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg
Reply 134
Nah man, you're young. You aint nuanced in bitches yet. Kate Upton got them tig ol bitties but that's all you know at your age. Ariana is an all over the house girl, you'll come to appreciate her.

True.

Kate Upton is your typical white blond girl with bit titties.

I've seen girls who look like that in Uni.
Reply 135
Original post by Zürich
She just looks like your standard 7/10 you see any day of the week tbh, Karen Gillan's got a unique look hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

I think KG looks better as well but if you see someone like that any day of the week, where on earth do you travel?
I think KG looks better as well but if you see someone like that any day of the week, where on earth do you travel?

Seriously, could walk down Kensington High St tonight and find 30 girls who look better than Coleman in about half an hour. In central Paris the figure would be more like 100.

Best girls in Europe are in the Czech Republic though

Whenever Ive been in Prague I'm literally like

8/10s left right and center, many 9s
Reply 137
Original post by Zürich
Seriously, could walk down Kensington High St tonight and find 30 girls who look better than Coleman in about half an hour. In central Paris the figure would be more like 100.

Best girls in Europe are in the Czech Republic though

Whenever Ive been in Prague I'm literally like

8/10s left right and center, many 9s

I saw 40 girls come off a bus and the minimum was a 7. I didn't know how to react... How do you react when they're also walking your way as well. I just stared.
Reply 138

Just go to Stratford Westfield.
Reply 139
You ******* are so whipped hahaha

Although truth, Jenna Coleman is nice but not spectacular.

Latest