The Student Room Group

Audiology - September 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Anyone heard back from Manchester yet?

I have an interview for leeds soon its a group discussion anyone had similar?
Reply 221
I also have an interview at Leeds, the same group discussion on a topic regarding audiology.

The sharing of any experience will be much appreciated.
Reply 222
I firmed aston and bak up is dmu. Went to the aston open day for applicants on wed
Reply 223
I think Manchester will be sending out offers on Monday for the 5th march interviews. That's what they did for the February ones.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 224
woohoo got offer from Manchester!! anyone else firming them?
Reply 225
Hi I have a Leeds interview too! I forgot what they asked us to bring with us, could you please let me know :smile:
Reply 226
Original post by RKAUR
woohoo got offer from Manchester!! anyone else firming them?

hey yup! firmed it! :biggrin: excited to start xx
Guys what's the salary for a audiologist?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 228
Between 21000 and 28000 to start with I believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 229
I've firmed soton. And just done my accommodation application. Where is everyone else at? Anyone on here going to soton?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 230
Pay can be band 7 or band 8 depending on you really ive heard its 40,000+
Reply 231
What did you think of the selection event at Leeds guys?
Original post by geeforce
I've firmed soton. And just done my accommodation application. Where is everyone else at? Anyone on here going to soton?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeh I ended up firming southampton about a month ago, which accomodation block did you apply for?
Reply 233
Original post by charliejonplatt
Yeh I ended up firming southampton about a month ago, which accomodation block did you apply for?

I went for glen eyre and wessex lane. how about you?
I went for glen eyre and wessex lane. how about you?

Mayflower and City Gateway because I thought as they are completely new buildings the rooms will be a lot nicer
Reply 235
Mayflower and City Gateway because I thought as they are completely new buildings the rooms will be a lot nicer

Glen eyre and Wessex are the closest to campus and cheaper compared to some of the others which is why I chose them. They don't look too shabby. Hopefully they aren't!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 236
Hi guys you might remember me from near the beginning of the thread. I had originally been planning to apply for audiology for over a year but I didn't want not risk my chances as I only have the option of going to a local uni. If I didn't get into Uni of Leeds then that would've been a waste of an application. So I applied for something completely random which I didn't want to do. Yes, I do regret this decision now and wonder if anyone can give me any advice on how I could get a place on the Audiology course at university of Leeds for September 2014 start.
Glen eyre and Wessex are the closest to campus and cheaper compared to some of the others which is why I chose them. They don't look too shabby. Hopefully they aren't!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mayflower is really close to the city centre though, plus was really unimpressed when I had a look around the Glen Eyre complex
Reply 238
Mayflower is really close to the city centre though, plus was really unimpressed when I had a look around the Glen Eyre complex

Have you sent off your DBS form yet? Do you know what other things we have to send with it like driving license?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 239
Original post by Humera_x
Hi guys you might remember me from near the beginning of the thread. I had originally been planning to apply for audiology for over a year but I didn't want not risk my chances as I only have the option of going to a local uni. If I didn't get into Uni of Leeds then that would've been a waste of an application. So I applied for something completely random which I didn't want to do. Yes, I do regret this decision now and wonder if anyone can give me any advice on how I could get a place on the Audiology course at university of Leeds for September 2014 start.

ucas extra still open ring up Leeds and see if ders space

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending