+2

Good afternoon:hat2:

How are you?

Sparta is back !!!
yfckufyvktuv
Original post by King Leonidas
Good afternoon:hate2:

How are you?

I am fine, been very busy or should be lol. Two assignments due tomorrow and just trying to start one one.

Original post by zaback21
Have we won 2 so far or no ?

a.gafor would probably be able to tell you. I'm not sure.

I am fine, been very busy or should be lol. Two assignments due tomorrow and just trying to start one one.

I sympathise, I am knuckling down with my disseration and an assignment for next week. Good luck with 'em:yy:
I wonder when midnightmemories be back. I send her stats and thread files 3 times and when asked her when she will update them, she got confused and saying she doesn't understand what needs to be updated. He hyperlink doesn't work, I gave her the whole thread and told her to just copy paste and she told me , she will do it when free. I told her it takes a frigging minute. No offence but she sort of made the thread when qwerty was supposed to do it. If she was so eager, she should try at least fix the thread first.

(edited 9 years ago)
I sympathise, I am knuckling down with my disseration and an assignment for next week. Good luck with 'em:yy:

Mine is not too big, but when I opened it (it was supposed to be a group assignment and my part was just discussion, now it looks like I have to do 50% of it by tomorrow and hence the problem).
I wonder when midnightmemories be back. I send her stats and thread files 3 times and when asked her when she will update them, she got confused and saying she doesn't understand what needs to be updated. He hyperlink doesn't work, I gave her the whole thread and told her to just copy paste and she told me , she will do it when free. I told her it takes a frigging minute. No offence but she sort of made the thread when qwerty was supposed to do it. If she was so eager, she should try at least fix the thread first.

Can you not get a mod to sort it out? Midnightmem's profile says she last logged in 22 hours ago.
--
--viyjgf
Excuse the double post folks TSR acting up again :frown:.
958. Almost there...
Original post by lou 22
Excuse the double post folks TSR acting up again :frown:.

Are you a boy or gyaldem?
Can you not get a mod to sort it out? Midnightmem's profile says she last logged in 22 hours ago.

I don't need a mod, she will login but if she is so excited about being thread starter she should at least fix the thread first. I told her 3 times already a.gafor and qwerty should be 1st as they showed interest first and were in line for it. Even bubble should be before her, but she sort of made the thread without asking us. I don't have issues regarding any of them except fix the frigging thread.

Are you a boy or gyaldem?

I can verify she is a girl :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
so we cant change the name? :redface:

:ff2:

How many times have we won already ? I am guessing twice and now close to 3 or just once ?