The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Today has been a good day
Original post by shawn_o1
Arsenal better win tomorrow to keep race for 3rd alive (and to keep up the good form ahead of FA cup final)

We actually taken this third thing seriously :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Nahhh if Chelsea lose this evening it's the perfect day :biggrin:

Original post by e aí rapaz
Even if we win tomorrow and chelsea lose today, they'll have to lose two more games that we win to catch them up.

Possible but unlikely.

Original post by Dan1607
Is it just me or is Mourinho about to lose for the first time EVER at SB in the premier league against bottom of the league Sunderland?

Wow, incredible guys lol! It actually happened. I feel as though I'm obliged to congratulate you or something.
Reply 323
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Wow, incredible guys lol! It actually happened. I feel as though I'm obliged to congratulate you or something.

Congratulate us for what? It's not like I predicted it haha I typed this whilst they were 2-1 down
Original post by AR_95
Congratulate us for what? It's not like I predicted it haha I typed this whilst they were 2-1 down

Is it lol? Cos you quoted me quite a bit ago before so I though it was earlier. Anyways nvm :smile: but still, I hope we can somehow push for 3rd :biggrin:
Tomorrow's gonna be siick! SKY triple header, Norwich v Liverpool then Hull v ARSENAL then Everton v Man Utd.

Banging.
Reply 326
Original post by qua
De Boer has been sending mixed signals in these past few weeks, sounds like he is unsettled but waits for that one good big offer to fly in. Perhaps taking over Arsenal from AW is that. Wrt Barcelona, his statements have been contradictory. I think the current setup with little to no power for the coach doesn't appeal to him. Could be that he is waiting for that to change, but seeing that that might take another few years, he may open for a different move. But then he's rejected other clubs to stay at Ajax as well, so it's hard to tell.

Everyone's been talking about De Boer recently especially in this thread.

Out of curiosity, can you or anyone else explain to me the appeal of him managing Arsenal?
Original post by shawn_o1
Arsenal better win tomorrow to keep race for 3rd alive (and to keep up the good form ahead of FA cup final)

Would be nice to beat City in the table tbh. The fact that we make progress from fourth should be encouraged as a sign of progress considering City have spent so much more money than us.
Reply 328
Original post by AR_95
Everyone's been talking about De Boer recently especially in this thread.

Out of curiosity, can you or anyone else explain to me the appeal of him managing Arsenal?

Great attacking football that relies on possession, good pressing and technical quality; can implement a consistent system but also tactically adapt to the opponent; great work with youngsters; stable defence. Made Ajax win 4 consecutive league titles after 7 years, beat Barça in the CL. He'd just fit Arsenal's style very well and add a few things that AW is perhaps lacking (or has lost).
(edited 9 years ago)
Mou has no class, I don't care I don't know why people in the country ride his nuts so hard.
Original post by Kruz
Mou has no class, I don't care I don't know why people in the country ride his nuts so hard.

Sarcastic so and so today tbh.
Reply 331
Original post by Kruz
Oh Deary me what is this gibberish LOOOOOOOL.

Posted from TSR Mobile

To be fair to Henderson, he had a fantastic season, but ofc that image is OTT.
Original post by Setsuna
To be fair to Henderson, he had a fantastic season, but ofc that image is OTT.

not even OTT, just pure retarded tbh. some1 should make a wilshere one;
W - wizard
i - intelligent
l - liked
s - stature
h - hard
e - enigma
r - race
e - energy
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
not even OTT, just pure retarded tbh. some1 should make a wilshere one;
W - wizard
i - intelligent
l - liked
s - stature
h - hard
e - enigma
r - race
e - energy

stature? m8 he's 5'7
Pulis and Crystal Palace are the new football hipster idols.
Ööööözzzzzzzzzzzzzil
Reply 336
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Tomorrow's gonna be siick! SKY triple header, Norwich v Liverpool then Hull v ARSENAL then Everton v Man Utd.

Banging.

Aaaaaaaaaand I got work :frown:
This mooted Morata deal with the buy back clause does not make sense for us. The sources say we can get him for 22m Euros, but that Real will want a 25m Euro buy back clause. Even if he does turn out good for us, it does not make sense because they can just buy him back whenever afaik.
Reply 338
Original post by DurhamXI
This mooted Morata deal with the buy back clause does not make sense for us. The sources say we can get him for 22m Euros, but that Real will want a 25m Euro buy back clause. Even if he does turn out good for us, it does not make sense because they can just buy him back whenever afaik.

Wenger will not do such deal. Source are always wrong about Arsenal anyways.
Original post by 419
Wenger will not do such deal. Source are always wrong about Arsenal anyways.

I bloody hope he does not.

I get the feeling though we won't get that many players tbh.