The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

+2
Original post by MalteseMalteser
So you can reply to the PM :wink: Or maybe I could use it as an incentive to make you do more revision to stop you posting on the thread? :wink:

Blocking it?! Eh?! What is this sorcery?!!!! :mad:

Maybe :lol:

:rofl: its a little thing i learnt :wink: Imagine building a wall and blocking things out :tongue:
Reply 2262
Original post by King Leonidas
I might just join you to be honest.

:smile:.

Was just playing Sonic classics collection on the Dsi my brother is gonna whoop my ass as I lost all the lives so now his back to square one, I suck at games.

Going to be cussed by a 7 year old, may use gobstoppers as a bribe muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by AMYC1999
Maybe :lol:

:rofl: its a little thing i learnt :wink: Imagine building a wall and blocking things out :tongue:

Hmm...then take this! and this! and this! hopefully that turns you back to your books and away from the thread :wink:

Can you teach me, please? :puppyeyes: Could I block you out - not just your thoughts, but you altogether? :tongue: (Joking, I couldn't possibly do such a thing :smile:)
Reply 2264
--
Reply 2266
Reply 2267
But the thread has become dryer than the Sahara so I am outty for a bit. Yahhhhhhh time to smell like strawberries and cream.
Original post by lou 22
:smile:.

Was just playing Sonic classics collection on the Dsi my brother is gonna whoop my ass as I lost all the lives so now his back to square one, I suck at games.

Going to be cussed by a 7 year old, may use gobstoppers as a bribe muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gobstoppers?

They are called Jawbreakers.
Gobstoppers?

I think Americans call then gobstoppers, not entirely wrong :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2271
Gobstoppers?

Nope, I have some willy wonka's everlasting gobstoppers :smile: or I did they have took the other ones that were on top of my wardrobe , but they are sold in poundland I have also seen them in Selfridges food hall for £3 :redface: £3 yano .
fgjfgj
Reply 2273
Original post by lou 22
Nope, I have some willy wonka's everlasting gobstoppers :smile: or I did they have took the other ones that were on top of my wardrobe , but they are sold in poundland I have also seen them in Selfridges food hall for £3 :redface: £3 yano .

Why aren't you in the bath yet?
Why aren't you in the bath yet?

xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anythingoo1
I think Americans call then gobstoppers, not entirely wrong :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jaw breakers sounds better:biggrin:
Reply 2277
Reply 2278
Those :smile:.