The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stopmessing
So, you just happened to 'stumble' across her whilst browsing bodybuilding.com? Hmm...:curious:

Spoiler

I knew someone would say this :colonhash:

Genuinely did stumble across it :lol:
Reply 161
Original post by xDave-
The thread's been pretty dire for a while now imo. United need to hurry up and get smashed by someone so we can get back to talking about Moyes.

:rofl: This is a gem.
Reply 162
MU16 is clearly obsessed
There's something about the German national team and germans in football generally that I just love. Those are REAL men.
Original post by manchesterunited15
Just stumbled across Groovey's bb.com profile while browsing this thread :lol:

Now we know why she doesn't post here any more.

Mate you are ****ing obsessed with that girl.

Go suck some mod dick and get the ban overturned already.
Original post by jam277
MU16 is clearly obsessed

Original post by matchdayG

**** you guys :rofl: you do realise I would almost never quote her first, it would always be her quoting me with some stupid little comment

shouldn't have even said anything :colonhash:
Reply 166

I ain't gonna lie I've been obsessed by girls in real life but MU15 is thirsty.
Original post by jam277

for sure, I still on a regs stalk my first crush on fb, even though we aint talked since year 10.

but this ****, a random internet girl, as you say my good man, this **** is thirsty
Reply 168
**** you guys :rofl: you do realise I would almost never quote her first, it would always be her quoting me with some stupid little comment

Nah man don't lie, no-one wants to expose you. In front of my own eyes you quoted her first on numerous occasions (lol at quote first being the equivalent of texting first).
groovey.PNG

:rofl3:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
There's something about the German national team and germans in football generally that I just love. Those are REAL men.

6'3 Dutch man checking in. Germans are only dangerous in numbers...:wink:

They forgot to return our bicycles in 1945... :wink:
(edited 9 years ago)
Nah man don't lie, no-one wants to expose you. In front of my own eyes you quoted her first on numerous occasions (lol at quote first being the equivalent of texting first).

Only to actually make a point about football

Original post by jam277

for sure, I still on a regs stalk my first crush on fb, even though we aint talked since year 10.

but this ****, a random internet girl, as you say my good man, this **** is thirsty

ffs :lol: most of the time when I spoke to her would literally be her annoying me and me telling her to **** off in some variation. Where is the thirst in that

looooooooool :laugh:
Agree, White City one is probably nicer than Stratford one for girls.

All the Kensington, Notting Hill, Holland Park, Chiswick, Hammersmith girls come to White City. sophisticated ladies you know

Nothing beats dem kensington girls

Tbf though I haven't been to Stratford many times lol. Don't like east london that much in general.

Mate that is poor form. Genuinely disappointed in you.
Reply 176
Original post by The Assassin
Nothing beats dem kensington girls

Tbf though I haven't been to Stratford many times lol. Don't like east london that much in general.

East london is a dump man and this is coming from some one who is part of the ethnic minorities infested there

Stratford isn't as bad, it's places like White chapel/Mile end where I want to throw up
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 177
Stratford was a dump before the olympics as well tbf. But since then, all the hippy affluent middle class are moving in. Whitechapel isn't too bad. Not too far from Shoredtich, Bet green, Aldgate and Liv. street.

Will be going to kensington a few times this week. Never been really that impressed but will confirm this week.
x

You still following that misc thread. Uncle martin pls.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AR_95
East london is a dump man and this is coming from some one who is part of the ethnic minorities infested there

Stratford isn't as bad, it's places like White chapel/Mile end where I want to throw up

It's infested with middle class kids from Shropshire who arrive in Bethnal Green and a week later look to be called 'Londonders'

Delivred so many parrs to people trying to pass off a London identiy :moon:
Nothing beats dem kensington girls.

Am I right in saying that a fair percentage of kensington girls are european/foreign? If that's true, then it means that most of the peng girls you oogle on the street are probably not english :lol:

Latest