The Student Room Group

TSR Catholic Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6600
Original post by Aula
Don't be at all! The priest will have herd much worse, and should be very happy to welcome you fully into the church. :yep:

Whoop. Glad you're back safely!

Will have to catch up and chat in a few days:smile:

Happ Happy Easter everyone :jebus:
Christ is risen - alleluia! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 6602
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Christ is risen - alleluia! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks be to God - alleluia!
Happy Easter all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
45/100 :getmecoat:

had 47 so similar *high five*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by donutaud15
had 47 so similar *high five*

Posted from TSR Mobile

:five: :jebus: :awesome:
Reply 6608
Original post by 2ndtimeuniboy
Happy Easter all :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Happy Easter to you too! :smile:
Happy Easter everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6610
69 (immature giggle)

Some of those are not particularly Catholic things though... How does reading the da Vinci code make you more Catholic than not?
Not to mention the whole creationism/made from a rib thing. The church supports intelligent design, not a literal interpretation of genesis...
Oh, and the whole 'I know I must get married, whether I want to or not' thing. No. Very much no. Not everyone is called to marriage at all. :colonhash:

Okay, rant over :colondollar:

Happy Easter one and all :h:
Original post by Aula
69 (immature giggle)

Some of those are not particularly Catholic things though... How does reading the da Vinci code make you more Catholic than not?
Not to mention the whole creationism/made from a rib thing. The church supports intelligent design, not a literal interpretation of genesis...
Oh, and the whole 'I know I must get married, whether I want to or not' thing. No. Very much no. Not everyone is called to marriage at all. :colonhash:

Okay, rant over :colondollar:

Happy Easter one and all :h:

I know! Some of those things really irritated me... Anyway 44!

Had a lovely Easter Sunday mass today and had chocolate again yay! Happy Easter to you all - I'd better get on with my coursework...
I got 10. Wow haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi! Hope y'all don't mind me jumping on this thread!

I'm Marie, I'm 28 and a Catholic wife and mama, who by the grace of God is starting at Derby uni this September to study Psychology :smile:

Really nice to see some other RC peeps here! I've only been a TSR member for a few days and got the impression that folk on here are very intolerant to anyone of any faith, so this group is very refreshing to find!

I hope you've all had a very happy and holy Easter!

Marie

P.S: I got 55 :wink:
Reply 6614
Original post by MarieJanes

I'm Marie, I'm 28 and a Catholic wife and mama, who by the grace of God is starting at Derby uni this September to study Psychology :smile:

Really nice to see some other RC peeps here! I've only been a TSR member for a few days and got the impression that folk on here are very intolerant to anyone of any faith, so this group is very refreshing to find!

Marie

Hello! Welcome to the thread and to TSR :cute:
Yeah, there are a few people around who are quite intolerant. The problem is that they're all pretty vocal so you tend to notice them very quickly. There are plenty of people who are lovely and friendly though :h:

Marie

hi! just wanted to say I saw your post about how you would feel if your child turns from religion and I agree with you. didn't want to post it in the other thread as I probably would have something said to me. hope you don't mind :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6616
Happy Easter to all of you.

Marie

Hi Marie and welcome! SO glad you found us. There are some right numpties on this forum :sadnod: But you're here now, which is the main thing :biggrin:
Hey peeps! I have made a thread about my trip to Israel! Do feel free to check it out and comment, etc. There are pictures! :gah:
Hey peeps! I have made a thread about my trip to Israel! Do feel free to check it out and comment, etc. There are pictures! :gah:

Just had a look at it while I was supposed to be going coursework :ninja: trip looked amazing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending