The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Stopmessing
Am I right in saying that a fair percentage of kensington girls are european/foreign? If that's true, then it means that most of the peng girls you oogle on the street are probably not english :lol:

European. Many, many Spanish chicks. They're so ****ing fine. I ****ing love Spanish chicks. Decent amount of French and Italians as well, and some Eastern European ones as well - they're always 10/10 natural beauties and have their make up done properly as well.

Kensington girls :adore:
Reply 181
Original post by Zürich
It's infested with middle class kids from Shropshire who arrive in Bethnal Green and a week later look to be called 'Londonders'

Delivred so many parrs to people trying to pass off a London identiy :moon:

basically these kids
Swear only a London accent sounds good until you get to Newcastle tho, esp with girls

North-West London girls have a way of speaking that has me :coma:
Original post by matchdayG

basically these kids

Funniest thing is seeing some roadman casually chat to these pricks and seeing them panic in front of your eyes

Cantral East has been rotted out with these mugs tho
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 184
European. Many, many Spanish chicks. They're so ****ing fine. I ****ing love Spanish chicks. Decent amount of French and Italians as well, and some Eastern European ones as well - they're always 10/10 natural beauties and have their make up done properly as well.

Spanish chicks are not ****ing fine. Really really underwhelming.
Reply 185

Meh, not my type. I prefer the blondes. The petite and innocent looking types. I am quite specific in how i don't really go for foreign girls (i am not racist), i just really prefer British middle class girls. I.e. They have to be from the same social circles as I am from. I don't know why I am attracted to this narrow niche, but, it's just the way it is I guess.
Reply 186
Everyone knows London has the crème de la crème with regards to girls in England. Was in Blackpool for a weekend last summer for Darts. Never again

Brb average age of 40
Brb all munters on stag do's
Brb where are all the normal aged people
Brb ratio of guys to girls was like 20:1

****ing horrible.
Reply 187
Original post by 419

This, the French and Spanish women are so overrated. Italian women are very attractive usually however.
Reply 188
Original post by 419
Stratford was a dump before the olympics as well tbf. But since then, all the hippy affluent middle class are moving in. Whitechapel isn't too bad. Not too far from Shoredtich, Bet green, Aldgate and Liv. street.

Original post by Zürich
It's infested with middle class kids from Shropshire who arrive in Bethnal Green and a week later look to be called 'Londonders'
:moon:

Have you even actually seen some of the council flats there? Some of the signs aren't even English there in Bengali. High roads near white chapel are FULL of chicken n chip curry shops or cheap restaurants and there's always brown bike riding chavs trying to act "hard", especially near the East London mosque. To say the whole of East London was like this would be a harsh exaggeration but you cannot deny there are areas like this unless you haven't actually seen them.

I'm not "trying to pass a London identity" either. It's the only city I've lived in and I've been to these areas enough times to at least have this opinion. Though it's probably fuelled by the fact that I live in the decent part of South London so there's some bias to what I say. I'm not trying to come off as pretentious here. Not against ethnic minorities crowding certain areas either but there are parts of that area I can't stand and I know I'm not the only one.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 189
Original post by 419

Original post by DurhamXI
This, the French and Spanish women are so overrated. Italian women are very attractive usually however.

You're both ****ed. A softly spoken Spanish accent with a bit of a drawl/slur is enough to make any guy's heart melt/dick erect instantly. They're proper ladies, Spanish girls. And Durham you get some of the petite type as well.
Reply 190

Out of everywhere I've been in Europe so far Prague and most of the places I went to in Italy have been the best.
Original post by 419

In Spain, the consistency is ridiculous. Almost everyone is at least a 7.
Original post by AR_95
Have you even actually seen some of the council flats there? Some of the signs aren't even English there in Bengali. High roads near white chapel are FULL of chicken n chip curry shops or cheap restaurants and there's always brown bike riding chavs trying to act "hard", especially near the East London mosque. To say the whole of East London was like this would be a harsh exaggeration but you cannot deny there are areas like this unless you haven't actually seen them.

I'm not "trying to pass a London identity" either. It's the only city I've lived in and I've been to these areas enough times to at least have this opinion. Though it's probably fuelled by the fact that I live in the decent part of South London so there's some bias to what I say. I'm not trying to come off as pretentious here. Not against ethnic minorities crowding certain areas either but there are parts of that area I can't stand and I know I'm not the only one.

Yeah but middle class kids from Hampshire cant get enough of that. Live in their own little community which appropriates some London culture whilst being distinctly 'better'. Got a train home from Kings Cross have ya? As I say they want the vague 'eginiess' of London but will run a mile if anyway moves to them.

Have seen one of these *****, who 'supports' Arsenal, describe a local boozer in anthropological terms in front of my eyes...

...The pool table is for playing mate, not for generating conversation next time you try to impress your mates
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 193
Original post by AR_95

Lol 10 chicken within 15 doors of each other on the high street is the what East London is about. You have to branch out to get to the nice area.

Go away from whitechapel high street and go more east towards Bow- once you get to QMUL, it becomes beautiful for EL from then on. Turn at the traffic light towards hackney, **** is picturesque. Nothing beats running round victoria park with the olympic stadium lurking in the background. It rivals all the nice places in central west. The high streets and markets are what ruins EL.

You're both ****ed. A softly spoken Spanish accent with a bit of a drawl/slur is enough to make any guy's heart melt/dick erect instantly. They're proper ladies, Spanish girls. And Durham you get some of the petite type as well.

No, for everything they have going for them- climate, diet, language, genetics, underwhelming is what describes them.

Original post by Kenan and Kel
In Spain, the consistency is ridiculous. Almost everyone is at least a 7.

Not when I went Barca :frown: Too many bohemians about. I would give them 6/6.5. I was expecting 7.5+.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 194
Aware
Best strip club in London is on the Whitechapel road tbf, forget the name of the pub but I once had a Brazilian girl who was off her head on coke or something

Reply 196
Original post by Zürich
Yeah but middle class kids from Hampshire cant get enough of that. Live in their own little community which appropriates some London culture whilst being distinctly 'better'. Got a train home from Kings Cross have ya? As I say they want the vague 'eginiess' of London but will run a mile if anyway moves to them.

Have seen one of these *****, who 'supports' Arsenal, describe a local boozer in anthropological terms in front of my eyes...

...The pool table is for playing mate, not for generating conversation next time you try to impress your mates

You met Piers Morgan?
Reply 197

They're more nice than anything. Just, nice, in the average sort of way. I don't think they have any particular flair that makes them stand out to me.

British girls (the attractive ones) are the most underrated in Europe imo.
Reply 198
:lol:

Was about to tune in into the Liverpool game and it's already 2-0. **** that. Going to watch f1.
(edited 10 years ago)
You met Piers Morgan?

[stands apart from the bar observing everything, geezer shouts for a pint and he finds it 'quaint']

London these days

Latest