The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by honeyandlemon
I think my 30FF chest is pretty heavy and big tbh. Also, I'm only 5ft so I think they're quite big on my frame.

I'd like to go down to a 30F. Any 30Fs out there? Is it the size to be?

I've been every bra size from 30B to 36F (I'm 5'6) over the last few years due to massive weight changes, and believe me, I've never had any complaints at either end of spectrum (or anywhere in between). Boobs are boobs. All boobs are nice.

Worrying about one cup size difference is a little bit pointless. Going down to 30F won't massively change your life at all.
Reply 41
I don't know what my actual size - probably AA. I tried 30AA bra & it was uncomfortable. I think the band was too tight? I don't think my boobs are meant for bras; there's always loads of space around the cup area? if you get what I mean? my boobs are that flat :mad:

Am I weird for not wearing bras but I wear underwear vest. my mum always tells me to wear bras and I don't like it. Are there any alternatives to bras?

I sometimes find it embarrassing that I wear vests still :frown: AND I'm 20/21 :unimpressed:

The life of being flat chested :colondollar:
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know what my actual size - probably AA. I tried 30AA bra & it was uncomfortable. I think the band was too tight? I don't think my boobs are meant for bras; there's always loads of space around the cup area? if you get what I mean? my boobs are that flat :mad:

Am I weird for not wearing bras but I wear underwear vest. my mum always tells me to wear bras and I don't like it. Are there any alternatives to bras?

I sometimes find it embarrassing that I wear vests still :frown: AND I'm 20/21 :unimpressed:

Hi, well obviously like people have said if you feel that you wanna do it that bad then go ahead.... however I would strong advise you to watch my big boob hell series 1, episode 4 on channel 4...

Seriously, watch it and i literally think it will help you decide.
Boobs really aren't that important. I spent years agonising over it. I used to wear a 32AA/A until I discovered I'd been measuring wrong and was actually a 30B/C...somehow that just made me feel a whole lot better about myself. Bras suddenly fitted and I was more content knowing I was a B cup. Even if they were still just as small.

Your boobs will also grow, I'm 25 and mine are definitely bigger now than they were at 21. It's probably part weight gain and part due to the pill but even so.. There's no cut off date for them to stop growing.

Boob jobs, especially those on flat chests, usually look very fake. Most guys would rather natural over artificial anyway. My boyfriend says that boobs are boobs.. And as long as there's something there (no matter no small) guys will like it.
I can sympathise OP.

Sometimes I feel like a little girl still - and I'm 21! It's not the idea of having massive boobs or even attracting men, it can be the awful feeling that you've never grown. The trick is to look at other women the same size - Keira Knightley, Natalie Portman etc... They're beautiful!

Plus being smaller means cheap bras, no bras, being able to lie on ones front and perkiness :borat:
Reply 45
OP, I'll spare you the bs a lot of others are giving: big boobs > small boobs.

You're misunderstanding this though, I think. Small boobs are not unattractive, they're just not necessarily attractive; they're neutral, if you like. People have lots of different features that make them attractive, and big boobs are just one of them. Features aren't all physical either, who you are counts for something!

I'll tell you what is an unattractive feature though, insecurity. Fake boobs might pass for real ones under your clothes, but I'd be really disappointed if I saw them after getting to know you. I don't think you'll magically feel confident after getting them anyway, you already rubbished every other aspect of yourself.

I know it's hard but just learn to accept yourself. I bet you're much more attractive than you make out.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by xDave-
OP, I'll spare you the bs a lot of others are giving: big boobs > small boobs

Please ignore this guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Original post by Spaghetti
Please ignore this guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why?
Ahhh, me too, but it's just something you have to accept :yy:
Guys generally find girls with bigger boobies more attractive and womanly though so you might want to consider implants carefully though the risks are high. I say deal with it and accept it you may not be first pick but a guy will like you and make you feel great inside. It ain't all about breasts but yeah.
Reply 50

What on earth happened there?? Her boobs were absolutely perfect for her frame before and now she has a monster attatched to her chest...

OP Seriously, I felt the same way when I was younger. Then I realised that the reason why I wanted to change so much was because other people teased me about my size, and bragged about their own. I was listening to theories of what other people found attractive... and eventually I realised that I myself didn't actually give a damn.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 51
What if I told you, that there are guys out there who prefer smaller chested.
Having big boobs is a chore, i promise you. Clothes shopping is a nightmare, i have to get bigger sizes just so they'll fit me round that area. And don't even get me started on finding a decent bra, most shops assume that because you have big knockers you are also a bit of a chunk or that you like to get the majority of your cleavage out to show the world.
Love yourself for who you are because I've heard horror stories of those who have chosen to have implants.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thenewone61
I'm a 34C and on my frame it looks friggin ridiculous. I'm 5ft 2 and slim but I have ginormous hips. I would KILL to have AA boobs. My cousin is 36AA and she can sleep on her front :frown:. She can go without a bra and run... This is a huge blessing you have. I would never consider a boob job if I were you. Don't worry about your breast size. I promise that men prefer a natural small bust to larger, disproportionate implants. I envy your perfect boob size >: (

Who in the hell sleeps face down
Reply 54
I've already asked once for you all to keep discussion civil. Any further insults or bitchiness and I'll have to close this thread.
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
Who in the hell sleeps face down

I do it even though I have melon sized knockers. I didn't realise people with a larger chest actually didn't do it until recently. Have you ever tried sleeping like that? I find it to be quite comfortable.

OP, I loved it when I was 14 and had a 34B chest. Literally thought they were perfect. Now mine are bigger and I don't actually like them all that much... They get in the way to be honest. Think of all the money you'll save on not having to buy bras.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Holby_fanatic
I do it even though I have melon sized knockers. I didn't realise people with a larger chest actually didn't do it until recently. Have you ever tried sleeping like that? I find it to be quite comfortable.

I tried but I was scared I'd suffocate.
My sleeping position is the fetal position

Melon sized knockers :gasp: loving the phrasing there XD
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
I tried but I was scared I'd suffocate.
My sleeping position is the fetal position

Melon sized knockers :gasp: loving the phrasing there XD

Well you put your head to the side if that makes sense... But to be honest I just sleep in whatever position I feel like. I move around a lot anyway.

Sometimes words fail me. :tongue:
Reply 58
Original post by honeyandlemon
Sorry, I know what I said was bitchy. I apologise. I think I just get annoyed when you get all of these girls who are 32D/DD acting like they have large breasts, when they just don't.

My 30FFs are a pain in the bum. I never meant to say I had amazing breasts - I just meant that I really do have a large and often uncomfortable chest, so I really know what it is like to have big breasts on a large frame.

I would rather be a 30F, I think. Just a bit smaller.

Anyway - back to what the OP was asking. You should make the most of your small chest. You can wear amazing halterneck tops/backless clothes with your small chest. Fashion is way more suited to flat chested girls. Not to mention most female celebrities are flat chested. Buying clothes in general is way easier, as is sport. You can always go for some padding/fillets if you need a bit of a boost?

My flatmate was a 32A and she never had any problems attracting guys or anything. Unless, they're a real boob man, I don't think they really care. You just need more confidence.

How are most female celebrities flat-chested? :confused:

Original post by Anonymous

You should try measuring yourself to find what size would fit, someone provided a link earlier :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 59
Original post by Obiejess
What gives you the right to insult others becaue you have ridiculously, unattractively large boobs? A 32D/34C is still larger than average, even if they're not fat like yours. Stop telling people how they can/cannot feel because it makes you feel bitter about your own experience.

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.brabandproject.com/gallery/search?band=32&cup=D&age=&brand=&sister_sizes=0&search=Search
This is larger than average?

Latest

Trending

Trending