The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Piers Morgan that ****, I remember he was saying he'd have Moyes at Arsenal.
Reply 581
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Heard that there'll be a top manager available with Premier League and European experience when Wenger leaves this season :coma:

At first I read this as you wanting Wenger to replace Moyes, haha.
Kenan's right, Moyes is the man you need. Look what he's done for Everton and now United, he's got a proven track record.. Wenger has been pushing for 5th for years, you need a professional if you want to throw that CL place.
Original post by Pete_91
At first I read this as you wanting Wenger to replace Moyes, haha.

Wouldn't mind it tbh. He needs a new challenge. Arsenal fans would be in complete meltdown.
Reply 584
Original post by sr90
Forget winning, you couldn't even score against the worst defence our club has had in decades :laugh:

Don't need reminding...:angry:
Reply 585
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Wouldn't mind it tbh. He needs a new challenge. Arsenal fans would be in complete meltdown.

Not gonna lie, think I'd give up on football.
Original post by Fizzel
Kenan's right, Moyes is the man you need. Look what he's done for Everton and now United, he's got a proven track record.. Wenger has been pushing for 5th for years, you need a professional if you want to throw that CL place.

:rofl: I'm dying.
Original post by Pete_91

I was close to giving up on football on Saturday. Alan Hansen nearly threw me off the edge.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Pete_91

Should offer him 300k and one pound a week, make him the highest earner at the club. Let's see what he'd say to that.
Original post by Fizzel

**** off Fizzel. I'd rather be managerless.
Chelsea and Tottenham were widely speculated to appoint Moyes (before he eventually got to United)
Original post by jam277
:rofl: I'm dying.

I was close to giving up on football on Saturday. Alan Hansen nearly threw me off the edge.

"stonewall penalty" i think i was crying, at least they disagreed on MOTD2 and said that it shouldn't have been given. Cant wait till Hansen leaves MOTD, might be bearable to watch it.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
"stonewall penalty" i think i was crying, at least they disagreed on MOTD2 and said that it shouldn't have been given. Cant wait till Hansen leaves MOTD, might be bearable to watch it.

I hated that smirk on his face. He can **** off man.

I also like the way they didn't even look at the disallowed goal that was legitimate as well.

They're there to piss off football supporters. I'm only watching MOTD2. **** Hansen he's a prick.
Alan Hansen is one of the main reasons I tune in when Arsenal lose. He's got a vendetta against Arsenal's defence. :rofl2: Tbh MOTD is just a convenient PL highlights reel for most people.
It's a highlight reel but tbh people actually listen to these guys as gospel.
Wow so much happening today, Moyes might be sacked within 24hrs and Burnley are promoted.
Reply 596
Original post by Fizzel
Alan Hansen is one of the main reasons I tune in when Arsenal lose. He's got a vendetta against Arsenal's defence. :rofl2: Tbh MOTD is just a convenient PL highlights reel for most people.

He brought out a video of us playing in 2009 ffs, I mean who the **** does that to criticise any another team but arsenal?
Original post by Pete_91
He brought out a video of us playing in 2009 ffs, I mean who the **** does that to criticise any another team but arsenal?
Did he do that this week?
Reply 598
Original post by Fizzel
Did he do that this week?

Nah he did it last season IIRC. Can't remember the game though.
Original post by Pete_91
Nah he did it last season IIRC. Can't remember the game though.

i remember that, was it something to do with us not getting back to defend when were getting countered after we've just taken a corner or something lol.

Latest