The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a.gafor
Because we had the determination and the drive to succeed lol :biggrin:

from what I can see your heydays are gone :colone:

But hey, you are welcome to prove me wrong :tongue:

So did we- it's not the first time the boys have had a winning streak :tongue:

But if you mean just me, you could be right- I don't really want to keep track of the score anymore, so I doubt I'll be playing all that much :tongue:

--
Original post by incipientT

But if you mean just me, you could be right- I don't really want to keep track of the score anymore, so I doubt I'll be playing all that much :tongue:

Aww man, I'm gonna miss seeing that pretty face in your avatar :frown:
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Aww man, I'm gonna miss seeing that pretty face in your avatar :frown:

:console: I might change my avatar some time too :tongue:

So did we- it's not the first time the boys have had a winning streak :tongue:

lol Yes there's you, there's shadowdweller, I think you 2 were the main reason girls won so many games before :tongue:

Now that both of you won't be as active as before, a win for the girls is very unlikely if not impossible :colone:

Also, by the time we are done with you, the overall score will be like 200 - 102 and that will be enough demotivating as it is :tongue:
:console: I might change my avatar some time too :tongue:

Ooooh! any ideas as to what exactly? a picture of yourself, perhaps? :tongue:
Original post by a.gafor
lol Yes there's you, there's shadowdweller, I think you 2 were the main reason girls won so many games before :tongue:

Now that both of you won't be as active as before, a win for the girls is very unlikely if not impossible :colone:

Also, by the time we are done with you, the overall score will be like 200 - 102 and that will be enough demotivating as it is :tongue:

Maybe :lol: But there may be other girls in the future :tongue:

Nah, that won't be enough to last forever :tongue:

minus
Maybe :lol: But there may be other girls in the future :tongue:

Nah, that won't be enough to last forever :tongue:

lol

Well in that case I wish you good luck for all those maybe's :tongue: but the chance of that happening is also a maybe :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
lol

Well in that case I wish you good luck for all those maybe's :tongue: but the chance of that happening is also a maybe :colone:

Maybe :colone: Or maybe I'll come back to high-speed posting for a while :colone:

(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending