The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by Zürich
**** went down in Camden tonight mate. Casually having a beer with a mate and playing a bit of pool. Old Irish guys gets talking to us, conversation turns to drinking ability. Challenge becomes necking a half bottle of whiskey without flinching.

BRB already off my tits
BRB £5.99 bottle of bells
BRB sober up 4 hours later on the Caledonian Road
BRB Come to terms with what went down over a full English
BRB pretty sure I wasnt raped

Girls? Nah, just doing whiskey on the street innit

Looool, my mans were down Camden yesterday too lol. If I went there I'd have seen you.

Yeah that's stressful though. When you going back Germany :rofl:
Original post by Zürich

*Will only have kids with redhead crew*
*no carrying redhead gene so no redhead sons crew*

BRB moving to Scotland.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggg

Yeah that first girl made my heart skip a beat.

No ginger son for me as well. Thank god that **** is recessive.
**** man allow these gingers, so ****ing pale. What you need is a petite ****bunny latino mamacita
Reply 222
Original post by matchdayG
**** man allow these gingers, so ****ing pale. What you need is a petite ****bunny latino mamacita

Latinos are somewhere between mixed raced and redhead in the scale.

The paleness gets me sometimes though tbf. :sogood:
Original post by jam277
Latinos are somewhere between mixed raced and redhead in the scale.

The paleness gets me sometimes though tbf. :sogood:

My issues are that I'm brown, and this means that Latinos are racist against me. Mixed race black girls get eaten up by black guys so quickly, I got no chance.
Reply 224
Original post by jam277
You from pool?

Liverpool has got nice girls. Shame they're all white and with glass breaking accents though. Although I gotta say my order goes like this.

Mixed raced and light skinned black girls.
Blonde white girls(the hair just gets to me :sogood:)
Redheads(sorry Zurich)
The rest.

Nah, been meaning to go for a night out there though.

I can't believe you missed out the brunette master race. No doubt some blondes are unbelievable (will post some of the Victoria Secret videos, some of the blondes are near perfection), but brunettes just tend to be more exotic and look better tanned.

tbh ngl never been to a strip club, been to a few parties where strippers been invited though. Was gonna go to one of the central london strip clubs but they wanted £40 for entry, and half of my mates were ****ed, they wouldn't even have rmembered it

Sounds good tho, this one

ngl?

Some proper weirdo's hang out in strip clubs. Haven't been to strip clubs in this country but effectively went strip club hopping in Prague (there are tons), and we got into all of them free as there were a lot of us (football tour), and in one of the places we got asked if we wanted a private show and it ended up being a private lesbian show, two solid 9/10's :coma: At one point one of the girls was going around with a dildo in her and when she turned toward one of my mates, he went for the dildo and she let him and he just started ramming it into her proper, we were all pretty shocked when he just went for it, but it was so funny though :rofl2: :rofl2:
Reply 225
My issues are that I'm brown, and this means that Latinos are racist against me. Mixed race black girls get eaten up by black guys so quickly, I got no chance.

Know that feels man. Won't get the light of day with Asian girls. I've decided to allow east asian girls, most the ones I meet are internationals and they're dead. Ones from here are nice though. There's a mixed raced chinese-white girl I know and she's fine.

Yeah gotta say that happens a lot(means I'm in). Although they also go for white guys, never seen mixed raced black girls with brown guys.
Original post by Deshi

ngl?

Some proper weirdo's hang out in strip clubs. Haven't been to strip clubs in this country but effectively went strip club hopping in Prague (there are tons), and we got into all of them free as there were a lot of us (football tour), and in one of the places we got asked if we wanted a private show and it ended up being a private lesbian show, two solid 9/10's :coma: At one point one of the girls was going around with a dildo in her and when she turned toward one of my mates, he went for the dildo and she let him and he just started ramming it into her proper, we were all pretty shocked when he just went for it, but it was so funny though :rofl2: :rofl2:

Nah man no lie.

That's ****ed by the way, absolutely ****ed. Eastern European girls sound completely ****ed up. They probably had em doing white lines off each other's arses before starting the show
Persian girls will forever be winning. :sexface: :coma:
Original post by jam277
Know that feels man. Won't get the light of day with Asian girls. I've decided to allow east asian girls, most the ones I meet are internationals and they're dead. Ones from here are nice though. There's a mixed raced chinese-white girl I know and she's fine.

Yeah gotta say that happens a lot(means I'm in). Although they also go for white guys, never seen mixed raced black girls with brown guys.

pfft if you can get mixed race you don't need east asians or normal asians bruv
Reply 229

Some bodies lacking but facial aesthetics through the roof.

Nah man no lie.

That's ****ed by the way, absolutely ****ed. Eastern European girls sound completely ****ed up. They probably had em doing white lines off each other's arses before starting the show

They are bloody hot though. I've been to the Czech Republic and Bulgaria where there aren't many British teens, it was class. Going to Greek Islands is crap now as it's saturated with your standard British slags, brings the place down.
Reply 230
It's going to be an emotional day. Kind of feel like running into magic fm and their endless repeat of Bryan Adams plus 2 more songs.
Reply 231
Original post by Deshi

Some bodies lacking but facial aesthetics through the roof.

They are bloody hot though. I've been to the Czech Republic and Bulgaria where there aren't many British teens, it was class. Going to Greek Islands is crap now as it's saturated with your standard British slags, brings the place down.

Facial aesthetics are good tbf. Would bang all.

Saying that I go with FAB (Face, Ass, Breasts in this order)
Original post by Zürich
**** went down in Camden tonight mate. Casually having a beer with a mate and playing a bit of pool. Old Irish guys gets talking to us, conversation turns to drinking ability. Challenge becomes necking a half bottle of whiskey without flinching.

BRB already off my tits
BRB £5.99 bottle of bells
BRB sober up 4 hours later on the Caledonian Road
BRB Come to terms with what went down over a full English
BRB pretty sure I wasnt raped

Girls? Nah, just doing whiskey on the street innit

Wasn't me. :u:
Original post by jam277
You from pool?

Liverpool has got nice girls. Shame they're all white and with glass breaking accents though. Although I gotta say my order goes like this.

Mixed raced and light skinned black girls.
Blonde white girls(the hair just gets to me :sogood:)
Redheads(sorry Zurich)
The rest.

These tbh. With blonde white girls I like some curves (not fat though, obviously) instead of the overly thin type. A nice arse is a must really, don't like girls without any arse. Alternatively, they have to be small and petite because it is nice carrying them around.

I don't like the barbie looking types, your Katie Price slags etc.
I like the cute looking mousey blonde types, a lot.
Reply 234
Don't know about you guys but for me palestinian women are da bomb, literally.

:bhangra:
I came to this thread at a good time. :colonhash:
Reply 236
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
I came to this thread at a good time. :colonhash:

Feel free to take a seat and tell us all about your desired taste in women.
How the hell did my post in the united thread unnoticed, was fully expecting gratification lol.
Reply 238
Original post by yaboy farewell
How the hell did my post in the united thread unnoticed, was fully expecting gratification lol.

You will get it in due time my man.
Original post by AR_95
Feel free to take a seat and tell us all about your desired taste in women.

I have a very generic taste in women lol. The typical 'attractive' type. I feel as though I have to mention the fact that I am straight! Not a lesbian but it's safe to say that women are allowed to judge other women more than men are allowed to do so to other men. :h: