The Student Room Group

Doctor Who - Discussion Thread III (no untagged future spoilers)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3200
Original post by Feefifofum
I wish they would do a massive box set for each Classic Doctor (for every episode that has survived). I know it would be crazily expensive, but I really don't like the way it's done now.

I wish they'd just do a massive box set of all Classic Who :teeth:
Original post by Aula
I wish they'd just do a massive box set of all Classic Who :teeth:

That too! Maybe by the time I've earned enough money to buy such a thing it will actually exist...
Reply 3202
http://www.othertees.com
Today's shirt is worth a look if you're also a Disney fan :ninjagirl:

(edited 10 years ago)
just as an fyi fellow Whovians, the Horror channel on Sky is showing the classic series from the very start, they showed "The Daleks" story first episodes today :smile:
After seeing the new images the Daily Mail has published of the Doctor Who filming, I am now quite worried.
Original post by ThisIsn'tSpam
After seeing the new images the Daily Mail has published of the Doctor Who filming, I am now quite worried.

link?
Reply 3207

What's the worry?
Original post by SciFiRory
link?

Why're you worried?
Original post by Aula
What's the worry?

Clara as a potential Maid Marion and an overly-hunky Robin Hood. I don't know why, but it just irritates me.

Well, that and Robin Hood vs. Killer Alien Robot Knights.
Original post by Robbie242
Looks a bit like game of thrones :lol:

Prepare for House Lungbarrow. :wink:

what's the worry? it looks like a medieval episode is all? :confused:

Original post by EggsterminateMe
Why're you worried?

I'm not, was curious to know why he was thus asked to see the link
Reply 3213

Spoiler

Clara flirts with everyone, and with an episode title like that one has, those things were always going to happen.

I'm going to reserve judgement until I've seen it :cute:

(also, you might want to stick your post in spoilers. Not everyone wants to know info like this)

I'm not, was curious to know why he was thus asked to see the link

Wrong person :biggrin: but already got me answer
This is pretty cool, especially if like me you're interested in art. It's Peter Capaldi in a short video about surrealism - not strictly Doctor Who related but he is basically wearing the new costume.

[video="youtube;uPD6okhfGzs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPD6okhfGzs[/video]

I'm not worried but I just wish they would stop with the "themed" episodes because they are always rubbish.
Original post by VladThe1mpaler
I'm not worried but I just wish they would stop with the "themed" episodes because they are always rubbish.

Theres only so much you can do around the Uk to make it not like the UK.

Lets just hope Moffat steps up his game this series.
Original post by VladThe1mpaler

practice makes perfect maybe? hopefully it will be a good one, interested to see what Capaldi's doctor is like and Moffat said they will be taking the show in a different direction as well so should be interesting to see what they do with it!
Does anyone miss that feeling of excitement when a new Eccleston/Tennant episode was previewed? I just don't feel the magic with Doctor Who recently, and its not that I'm growing older, I absolutely love Tennants episodes and some of Matt's are fantastic as well but not every episode is, I want some sort of perfect streak of good episodes again like I believed Tennant had, none of these odd ones that have been hit and miss the last series

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending