The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lou 22
Why do you seem a bit stroppy?

I am not being stroppy, I am encouraging the guys to go for it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by zaback21
I am not stroppy, I am encouraging the guys to go for it.

Oh okay :smile:, but can you answer the above question I posted?
ygiuhjlkm;l
Original post by lou 22
Guys, how does it feel winning considering you don't have many female opponents?

Great cos what we did in 3 months probably took you 2 years to do it. We sort of smashed you guys so hard that now you don't even have the energy or courage to come near us.
Original post by lou 22
Guys, how does it feel winning considering you don't have many female opponents?

Easy. Almost too easy.
+2
Original post by zaback21
Great cos what we did in 3 months probably took you 2 years to do it. We sort of smashed you guys so hard that now you don't even have the energy or courage to come near us.

But your playing with mostly males so kind of defying the point of winning when you have opponents to play against.
lol
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Easy. Almost too easy.

but :cool:. Kind of lame tbf seen as to each girl there were like 3 guys.
pls
Original post by lou 22
LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES LIES

You little liar . PM me the info as it is all :lies: you so deserve a cyber slap.

Its new to me, oh the 69 bus, I NEVER did such a thing, you started it.

Act as innocent as you want :tongue: but I know you are definitely not that innocent :tongue: trying karamel sutra and then telling me you dont know what kama sutra is, Liessss :colone:
Original post by lou 22
But your playing with mostly males so kind of defying the point of winning when you have opponents to play against.

This is a Girls vs Boys thread, I am supposed to play with guys to help us win. I don't want any female near me. If you leave, it be much nicer.

Plus last 2 years, the girls played with each and when they did those 15-0 and 18-0 thread, you guys weren't complaining.

Latest