The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^^
+++
Original post by a.gafor
Act as innocent as you want :tongue: but I know you are definitely not that innocent :tongue: trying karamel sutra and then telling me you dont know what kama sutra is, Liessss :colone:

lol, its the truth, never heard of it :tongue: :biggrin:.
Original post by lou 22
lol, its the truth, never heard of it :tongue: :biggrin:.

Even if you hadn't before, which I still don't believe :tongue:, You have now :colone:
Original post by a.gafor

You should spam the thread a bit :biggrin: we want you to break the record!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwertyking

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol

I'm trying to be subtle here :colone:
Original post by a.gafor

Original post by qwertyking

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly ! Do what Maltese does.
Original post by a.gafor
lol

I'm trying to be subtle here :colone:

Plus you are way behind. Subtlety won't work here.

I am looking for Euro trip and my cousin can't make it. I would hate to travel alone but hopefully will find someone to do it. Now my only option seems to be strangers online or uni.
more
Original post by zaback21
This is a Girls vs Boys thread, I am supposed to play with guys to help us win. I don't want any female near me. If you leave, it be much nicer.

Plus last 2 years, the girls played with each and when they did those 15-0 and 18-0 thread, you guys weren't complaining.

WHATEVER, but seriously think I may just do that as this is pointless guys getting jolly when they have no female opponents .

Well that was then, this is now, I only joined in like August/September so wouldn't know that.
Original post by lou 22
WHATEVER, but seriously think I may just do that as this is pointless guys getting jolly when they have no female opponents .

Well that was then, this is now, I only joined in like August/September so wouldn't know that.

Have a look at the 1st post of each thread. Or just this thread.

Latest