The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

I found four egg baskets in my inventory! Woo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by G8D
How long does this one run for? It looks like this might be the first seasonal I won't get all/most of the items from :'(

13th May I think.
Reply 1362
Original post by G8D
If anyone wants to convert eggs I have an excess (2 blue and 4 pink) of baskets...

EDIT: 5 pink...

Still can't send you any eggs :erm:

Well... one of the pink baskets would let me, but I don't want to use up my pink eggs.
Reply 1363
Original post by G8D
Yeah, forget the 'cheat'. It was working but they must have prevented it now.

See, I don't think it is that. Because there seem to be quite a few people whom I can't leave eggs for, and I'm sure most of them haven't left me eggs.

I think it's a bug, it's not an actual cheat, so I don't see why they would stop it working. They never have done with similar things.
Reply 1364
My egg baskets are broken. They originally had 2 eggs in each but are now showing 0. It seems to be a common problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooooh playing this game massively atm - going to add everyone in the OP hehe...

My username is little_eva287 - but please DO NOT put any eggs in my baskets, I didn't realise you couldn't store the bloody things again once you had taken them out of inventory, just ignore their existence. I'm not doing any egg exchanges as I don't have enough eggs for that and I don't really see the point, I'm not that desperate to get eggs of my rarer colour.

Edit: I also only started playing recently, only level 13 :colondollar:
(edited 9 years ago)
JammyDuel
I guess it's time to fill my origin friends list with people who I have no intention of ever playing anything with :biggrin:
Mines is becca-macp so if you wanna add me go for it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've added as many people as Origin will let me, doh!

With so much coursework on I really don't see myself getting many of the items etc in the Easter thing.

Also still working on the final few quests in the normal content. $438k for Sanjay's House?! On $340k..
Original post by DarkWhite

With so much coursework on I really don't see myself getting many of the items etc in the Easter thing.

Also still working on the final few quests in the normal content. $438k for Sanjay's House?! On $340k..

I know! I'm only at $250k, why is his house so expensive?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Econ117 - add it if you wish :smile:
Original post by Odd socks
I know! I'm only at $250k, why is his house so expensive?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I read online somewhere that its base price is $146,000, but there's a factor in the game which makes certain items more expensive if you are at the upper end of the available levels, i.e. to prevent lots of people completing the game really quickly they make things more expensive until they find time to add even more levels.

Doesn't even look like a good house imo - not even a balcony! :p:
I read online somewhere that its base price is $146,000, but there's a factor in the game which makes certain items more expensive if you are at the upper end of the available levels, i.e. to prevent lots of people completing the game really quickly they make things more expensive until they find time to add even more levels.

Doesn't even look like a good house imo - not even a balcony! :p:

Ah that makes sense :smile: I know I was thinking there was no way his house should be way more than Mr Burns and Wolfcastle's :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah that makes sense :smile: I know I was thinking there was no way his house should be way more than Mr Burns and Wolfcastle's :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have over $2.5 million just sitting doing nothing. I've bought a few of the stupid expensive buildings like the stairway to nowhere, just have to get the zirconia ($5 million) and the buildings that cost 2 mil and 3 mil (popsicle stick tower?) and then I have all of the $ buildings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, well here's the code that was put into the content update:

TopiX
<snipped!>

Sanjay’s House
unique146,000189,800189,800204,400233,600292,000438,000

<snipped!>

http://tstotopix.me/2014/03/28/update-in-the-files-spoilers-and-spansers/

'unique146,000' is the base price, then you can see that in some unknown steps it works up to 438,000, maybe each by 1 level; so if they introduced a level 40 the house would drop to 292,000?

Sod's law as soon as I get it, a content update will come out to add a level 40 and knock $146,000 off the price!

Maybe I'll have a mini celebration when I get it - popcorn in my room :p:
I've added lots of people. I'm Edminzodo. Add me, too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jammy Duel
JammyDuel

becca-mac

Original post by Edminzodo
Edminzodo

I'll add you all when I get back from lectures!
Mine is similar to my username on here, I just forget if there are numbers at the end of it :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Add me!
Deviantgirl :smile:
I have loads of people on mine who havent updated and no longer play but I cant delete them? Anyone know how to do this on android?
Means I cant collect eggs! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1378
Original post by deviant182
Add me!
Deviantgirl :smile:
I have loads of people on mine who havent updated and no longer play but I cant delete them? Anyone know how to do this on android?
Means I cant collect eggs! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you have the friend button on the friend screen? On mine (iOS) you click on that and it brings up a list of friends. Click on a name and it shows you when they last played and has an unfriend option.
May well be different for android though.

Also new peeps, add me: Aula :h:
Reply 1379
Original post by G8D
Getting pastel picket fences is the worst.

I keep getting ponds :sad:

Quick Reply

Latest