nipok[
Reply 4461
pinjbj
Reply 4463
gfdhgjfhkgjhlk
Reply 4465
Original post by a.gafor
But you said you really wanted to visit Europe, surely you could try? :tongue:

And ermmmm, I'm already sort of doing the same duties so You can be the next thread starter and I can do it after that if there's none else willing to do it :colone:

Yeah, but it's not official. You're too shy for your own good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4467
Reply 4469
Original post by qwertyking
Yeah, but it's not official. You're too shy for your own good!

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol

Its ok :smile: You deserve it more than me, that's all :tongue:
Reply 4470
844 :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
lol

Its ok :smile: You deserve it more than me, that's all :tongue:

After your record breaking thread? No, I insist :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4473
Original post by qwertyking
After your record break thread? No, I insist :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's just a one-off thing :tongue: consistency triumphs in such cases, I can't forgive myself for doing such injustice :colone:
Reply 4474
Reply 4475
Original post by a.gafor
:smile:

Surely, you will need some ice cream for that too ? 3 years is a long time though, I just hope you don't defect to the other team :tongue: not that there's anything wrong with it :colone:

Nope, I don't. And HELLLLLLLL NOOOOOO I am not that way in cline MEN only lol, but 3 years is a long time but its what I need to concentrate on my business and doing me :smile: the only guys that I want in my life are my brothers :smile:.

And before anyone gives the whole what is wrong with playing on your own team, there is nothing wrong with it, its just not for me.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by lou 22
Nope, I don't. And HELLLLLLLL NOOOOOO I am not that way in cline MEN only lol, but 3 years is a long time but its what I need to concentrate on my business and doing me :smile:

:colone:
ugyihujok
yghuijko

Latest