The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

edrcfhgvjhb
Original post by a.gafor

You want to give up or you still feel you can get 3216 ?
Original post by zaback21
You want to give up or you still feel you can get 3216 ?

:lolz:

I know I can :tongue:
Original post by a.gafor
:lolz:

I know I can :tongue:

You are slacking. Half the thread gone and you are still not yet half way. Better increase your pace.
You are slacking. Half the thread gone and you are still not yet half way. Better increase your pace.

lol

You worry too much dude :tongue:

Trust me, it will happen :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
lol

You worry too much dude :tongue:

Trust me, it will happen :colone:

To worry and be concerned for the guys is my role lol ! You have no idea how much hard work and fight I had to do before we got the boys where they are now. I had Barnus, dj_macky, Qari. They left. Now Maltese, qwerty and you. You guys may leave too. Then I will have to find others to play with. Hence I want all records broken before you guys leave lol !
To worry and be concerned for the guys is my role lol ! You have no idea how much hard work and fight I had to do before we got the boys where they are now. I had Barnus, dj_macky, Qari. They left. Now Maltese, qwerty and you. You guys may leave too. Then I will have to find others to play with. Hence I want all records broken before you guys leave lol !

lol

I know, I understand and appreciate your concern and effort :smile: But you have my word, it will happen :colone:
Original post by a.gafor
lol

I know, I understand and appreciate your concern and effort :smile: But you have my word, it will happen :colone:

Ok lol !
724 :biggrin:
Ok lol !

Hows your revision going ?

Latest