The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by 419

Honestly man, i don't know where all these girls have been before westfield came.

Thank god for the Olympics.

I swear man. The girl could so easily be a supermodel. Looked like a latina alicia keys.

I reckon the girls came from other parts of London though. Although I've seen a couple girls from my sixth form work there. Bait place though, will always meet somebody I know.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pete_91
From my experience in China you just have to look western...srs

Yeah I've been told so, but in any case, me in China this summer:

Mirin' Londoners
Original post by Mr.Messy
Yeah I've been told so, but in any case, me in China this summer:

That's pretty much how it goes, haha.
Reply 304
Original post by Pete_91
So...has everyone in the football forum been scouting Westfields?

Was there last week :colondollar:

:lol: it's the baitest place man, won't be surprised if we've seen each other before.

When I saw the girl working in the shop, made sure to buy some good threads. Didn't want to look like a cheapo.
Original post by jam277
:lol: it's the baitest place man, won't be surprised if we've seen each other before.

When I saw the girl working in the shop, made sure to buy some good threads. Didn't want to look like a cheapo.

It's a definite possibility.

Haha dress to impress.
Original post by jam277

ey that best not have been topman tho, my sister works there.
Reply 307
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

well now now.........

That would be funny as...
inb4 Jam bangs KJI's sister
Reply 310

:rofl:

Na it weren't topman. Don't like the shop cos it only caters to slim guys. I got big thighs and slightly broad shoulders so can't be dealing with that.

Ain't saying where I went to get the clothes cos this site is bait, but it weren't topman. Went to other shops though.
Original post by jam277

Na it weren't topman. Don't like the shop cos it only caters to slim guys. I got big thighs and slightly broad shoulders so can't be dealing with that.

Ain't saying where I went to get the clothes cos this site is bait, but it weren't topman. Went to other shops though.

Inb4 everyone checks out Topman now.

Also, same body type, **** topman it's poor quality anyway.
Reply 312
Original post by manchesterunited15
inb4 Jam bangs KJI's sister

Lol why you gotta make things awkward.

I don't set foot in topman so the bro code is cool. Girl I saw was latina or mixed raced. Solid 10.
Original post by jam277

:lol: I know this feel. Try on straight jeans in topman and they look like skinny :colonhash:
Not gun lie, the girls who work at hollister in Westfield are not too shabby. Try to avoid that place like the plague though, the lights, the music, the ****ing smell. Could you imagine working there?
Original post by Stopmessing
Not gun lie, the girls who work at hollister in Westfield are not too shabby. Try to avoid that place like the plague though, the lights, the music, the ****ing smell. Could you imagine working there?

From an outsiders perspective the people that work there look like they're part of some Jonestown cult scenario.
Hollister is ****ing terrible. Hate their shops more than I hate their clothes.

Original post by jam277
Lol why you gotta make things awkward.

I don't set foot in topman so the bro code is cool. Girl I saw was latina or mixed raced. Solid 10.

P&B? Full of latina girls, all piffies. :coma:
Reply 317
Original post by Stopmessing

Yeah, I don't rate hollister either. All the pompous dickheads in my uni bang out hollister. It's like a way of looking cool and hood but casual at the same time. I either wear a hoodie or a shirt and a coat with jeans. Don't like to faff about.

Anyway, who's in the body warmer/bin bag crew? I can confirm I don't wear body warmers. Fts man.

Have some stretch fit jeans that are comfy. I usually just go for regular fit but I just felt like going for more comfortable jeans, won't be buying any more of them though, It seems uncomfortable because I have loads of stuff in my pockets. Also boners are very obvious.
Reply 318
Original post by Mr.Messy
Hollister is ****ing terrible. Hate their shops more than I hate their clothes.

P&B? Full of latina girls, all piffies. :coma:

I ain't even stepped foot in hollister before. It's another out of bound shop. I associate the shop with dickheads, it's full of next wastemen who are too judgemental to step foot in JD. It just feels like slighty more hippy tracksuit bottoms.

Most of the guys who don hollister are rich guys in Uni. So many Rahs/wannabe Rahs on Overdraft/daddy's cash in Uni.

Dunno what P&B is. I think she was either Latina or mixed, probably both tbh, didn't catch her accent long enough. Straight 10 tho.
Original post by jam277
I ain't even stepped foot in hollister before. It's another out of bound shop. I associate the shop with dickheads, it's full of next wastemen who are too judgemental to step foot in JD. It just feels like slighty more hippy tracksuit bottoms.

Most of the guys who don hollister are rich guys in Uni. So many Rahs/wannabe Rahs on Overdraft/daddy's cash in Uni.

Dunno what P&B is. I think she was either Latina or mixed, probably both tbh, didn't catch her accent long enough. Straight 10 tho.

Theres only like a couple simple t shirts that I'd even consider buying but tbf like everything else in there, its overpriced just cause its Hollister and I hate 'paying for the brand' so I stay away from there.

The stores are manufactured, everything from the ****ty smell to the ****ty exterior and dark interior. You cant even see the **** they're trying to sell to you.

P&B is Pull and Bear. Their Westfield store isn't that great but the Oxford Street one has some decent clothes and gorgeous Spanish chicas. :sexface:

Latest