b
clgvhkbjlnk;
Bastard
xfcgvjhkbjlnk;m
Why wasn't that swear filtered?
Original post by lou 22
Bastard

Why the strong language?

possibly not swear filtered because it can sometimes not be a swear word?
vhbnjolk;m
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Why the strong language?

possibly not swear filtered because it can sometimes not be a swear word?

Because I wanted to see what words get passed :tongue:, plus I just realised something :frown: cant wait for April to be over roll on next month :'(.
-- LM
Original post by lou 22
Because I wanted to see what words get passed :tongue:, plus I just realised something :frown: cant wait for April to be over roll on next month :'(.

Naughty :tongue: What did you realise? Why's that?
ygvuhibnjo
bknjlk;m
Naughty :tongue: What did you realise? Why's that?

You know this already.

Why my whole family are all unhappy especially mom :frown: :'(.

I can't wait for may for various reasons, one 3 peoples birthdays including my own, I start forgetting about April and I also may get a tan if my friend can get a the money needed but if not i am still going on my hol regardless.
--
Original post by lou 22
You know this already.

Why my whole family are all unhappy especially mom :frown: :'(.

I can't wait for may for various reasons, one 3 peoples birthdays including my own, I start forgetting about April and I also may get a tan if my friend can get a the money needed but if not i am still going on my hol regardless.

Really not sure I remember it, or even if you told me (you probably did, I might've just been too tired to remember) :frown:

Skype obviously got your birthday wrong - it wasn't two days ago :tongue: You getting a tan? Are you sure you need one? :smile: Where are you going on holiday?
sdryftyugihuonijp
ytvkgyulbnjlk
vghjbkjnl
bujnjl
Really not sure I remember it, or even if you told me (you probably did, I might've just been too tired to remember) :frown:

Skype obviously got your birthday wrong - it wasn't two days ago :tongue: You getting a tan? Are you sure you need one? :smile: Where are you going on holiday?

I never told you I don't think as you wouldn't care less.

But that was my bad I didn't realise I had it on April and not May. but I got a mega tan on my last hol, my natural complexion still isn't back yet lol, HAHA obviously I don't need one but it will get one anyway. Well Milan for a week then America for 2 :smile:.

Latest