The Student Room Group

Bi/Ch/Ph Jan 2014 papers?

Hi,
Has anybody got the January 2014 papers for Chemistry (C2), Physics (P2) and Biology (B2) - AQA and mark schemes?
Iv done all the past papers to date and would like them as revision for my Summer exams
Thanks x
Reply 1
These will still be locked, so you will have to go ask your teachers I'm afraid! :nah:
Reply 2
Aye Aye Captain
Reply 3
Original post by AlphaNick
Hey didn't you hear the news? NO MORE JANUARY EXAMS. Keep up to date... -_-

There were in fact January 2014 exams for unit 1 and 2 of the sciences.
Reply 4
I was asking the same question and I got my biology teacher to check her files for the January 2014 exams, but she said that there were none and that they are all linear now.

I saw the files she has access to myself - no January 2014 papers.

If you go onto AQA UMS converter and look up "January 2014" exams, you will find Modular Unit 1 and Modular Unit 2 exams that were taken, both of which follow the relatively new 60-minute exam format. This indicates that there were exams in Jan 14 that were out of 60 marks.
Reply 5
Okay so its the presence of the mark scheme converter against a teacher's login to the AQA website. Trust me, there are none...

Hey. Just to let you know our teacher printed us the Jan 2014 modular exams for B1 and B2 which are completely new and unseen ones. I suggest you tell your teacher to check again - it's definitely there!

Quick Reply

Latest