The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Original post by DurhamXI
Fabregas is not the nice kid people assume he is. He is just as much a **** as Robin if need be, but better at hiding it. I am sceptical of any man that so blatantly takes another man's wife. And his manner of leaving us was not exactly graceful, i don't think i can forget just how pissed off i was at the time.

He and his missus royally ****ed over her ex as well.
Original post by 419

Safe to say Cesc is a ****.

Honestly can't say I'm not surprised. Man shedded crocodile tears with Wenger when he left Arsenal.

He's not doing as well at Barca as he'd have liked, shame on him. Nasri was scummy but he just said what was on his mind and he had a point at the time. Cesc is a nasty piece of work that he allowed the Barcelona squad to basically say he's on loan.

Xavi's a **** too for bringing personal matters and talking about how he wanted to leave Arsenal as well.
(edited 9 years ago)
http://metro.co.uk/2014/04/24/arsene-wenger-gets-70million-in-transfer-funds-wants-to-sign-tom-cleverley-4707271/

I know it's the Metro but this made me laugh. People get paid to write amateur crap like this.

Original post by TheEssence
How would everyone feel seeing Fabregas in a Man Utd kit? I would be disgusted. Would love to see him in an arsenal kit, but a team with him and ozil cannot work.

I can't see it happening and i'll be incredibly annoyed if we spend all summer chasing him again.
Don't we have some clause in Fabregas' contract? Every summer Wenger has a massive war chest, didn't we have a massive war chest last summer. It'll be the same old ****. This is why we need David Dein back. Barca are a dodgy clubs very very dodgy, especially the way they tapped Fab just sickening. Always acting holier than thou but are in fact complete con artists.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Safe to say Cesc is a ****.

Honestly can't say I'm not surprised. Man shedded crocodile tears with Wenger when he left Arsenal.

He's not doing as well at Barca as he'd have liked, shame on him. Nasri was scummy but he just said what was on his mind and he had a point at the time. Cesc is a nasty piece of work that he allowed the Barcelona squad to basically say he's on loan.

Xavi's a **** too for bringing personal matters and talking about how he wanted to leave Arsenal as well.

Don't forget Reina, Puyol, Pique and the rest Barca players in the Spanish team.

Do you actually know what it like watching that ****? Barcelona scum.
Original post by sevchenko
Don't forget Reina, Puyol, Pique and the rest Barca players in the Spanish team.

Do you actually know what it like watching that ****? Barcelona scum.

Lol at Reina doing that. Jokes how he was angling for a move to Barca, Rodgers weren't having it and bought Mignolet and they've gone for Der Stegen. Rodgers is my man though. Made Reina look like a dickhead. If he wins the league I'll spud him, he's a don and deserves it.
Wenger retires. Cesc joins United.

Quote me when it happens.
Original post by DurhamXI
Fabregas is not the nice kid people assume he is. He is just as much a **** as Robin if need be, but better at hiding it. I am sceptical of any man that so blatantly takes another man's wife. And his manner of leaving us was not exactly graceful, i don't think i can forget just how pissed off i was at the time.

I agree entirely, i remember when Fabregas was being worshipped on an older incarnation of this thread and I posted This. His conduct during the saga for me was despicable. He might not have outwardly said he wanted to leave, but he refused to refute the reports or stop the Barca players from talking on his behalf. Controversial, but I personally find what he did even more disrespectful that RvP, rather the snake you can see so you can prepare for its bite, than the "friend" hugging you then stabbing you in the back.

Grass isn't always greener. on purely footballing terms, it would be nice to see him in an arsenal kit, but i don't know how it would work. We have a good thing going on in our midfield, and I personally wouldn't want him to displace Ramsey in our team. He can play behind the striker, but we have Ozil, and i wouldn't want to have him as a false 9. We could always have a midfield two of him and Ramsey, but that would just not work, or ramsey would have to sacrifice his lovely intelligent runs to guard the defence. Fabregas also wouldn't want to be a rotation player I imagine, and rightly so.
Cesc up front guys?
Reply 849
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Wenger retires. Cesc joins United.

Quote me when it happens.

QFFR
the way they courted him was disgusting,espescially the whole barce team basically bending arsenal over. Fifa need to have some backbone and ensure this transfer ban is actually put in place, no doubt they'll squeal out of it like the weasels they are.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
the way they courted him was disgusting,espescially the whole barce team basically bending arsenal over. Fifa need to have some backbone and ensure this transfer ban is actually put in place, no doubt they'll squeal out of it like the weasels they are.

Nope guess what it has been overturned.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz

Posted from TSR Mobile

its still pending an appeal though right? they'll sign this summer though.
We don't need Fabregas right now, and so I'm not desperate to see him come back or anything, but I really REALLY wouldn't wanna see him playing for United. I'd rather we bought him just so he couldn't go there, if it came to that.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest

This. I hope they're banned. They are scumbags in the transfer market. UEFA have no balls and they'll get away with it. Or they'll do some bull**** thing like give them the ban in the January transfer window despite allowing them to spend in the summer.
Original post by Kruz

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na, it's been postponed.

No doubt it'll be overturned though.
Original post by jam277
This. I hope they're banned. They are scumbags in the transfer market. UEFA have no balls and they'll get away with it. Or they'll do some bull**** thing like give them the ban in the January transfer window despite allowing them to spend in the summer.

Na, it's been postponed.

No doubt it'll be overturned though.

They're a very very very shady club, all this "more than a club" stuff is just BS.
Original post by Kruz
They're a very very very shady club, all this "more than a club" stuff is just BS.

I have been saying this for years.

How can you pubicly get the whole Barca squad to tap up a player and completely disrespect the selling club in the process and get away with it?
Original post by 419

Safe to say that one should never marry a whore. A prostitute would be cheaper than that rabble. As I said a long time ago, Cesc is dead to me.

We move on, we have Ramsey, we have Ozil. When those two are playing to potential, Cesc will not even get in the team.
Original post by e aí rapaz
We don't need Fabregas right now, and so I'm not desperate to see him come back or anything, but I really REALLY wouldn't wanna see him playing for United. I'd rather we bought him just so he couldn't go there, if it came to that.

This is pretty much my opinion on the whole saga. If he leaves Barca for England, we have to get him just to prevent anyone else having him.
Original post by Pete_91
This is pretty much my opinion on the whole saga. If he leaves Barca for England, we have to get him just to prevent anyone else having him.

what a small time mentality

Latest