The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by qwertyking
Nice! Which game is it?:smile:

Ryse: Son of Rome

I'm going through writing about all the historical inaccuracies in the game :biggrin:
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Ryse: Son of Rome

I'm going through writing about all the historical inaccuracies in the game :biggrin:

I'm sure there are quite a few :tongue: It's supposed to be pretty mediocre.
I'm sure there are quite a few :tongue: It's supposed to be pretty mediocre.

There's more than a few - and they're not even subtle mistakes either, they're huge mistakes that really defy history :facepalm:

The game itself was really "hack and slash, hack and slash, rinse and repeat" which was so repetitive. I completed it in about 6 hours after work on the hardest available difficulty, and apart from great graphics and an interesting storyline (which in itself was a huge inaccuracy) there really wasn't much to the game.
Reply 5144
Original post by a.gafor
I knew I always liked May, a mixture of peace, beauty and kinkiness :tongue: as if you havn't done enough damage to my pure as gold innocence already :tongue:

lol its even worse that Ken rejected you and chose barbie instead :colone: you mustn't have shown your love for all things Anal to him I suppose :tongue:

I thought you liked calling me Mr Rock Hard but I suppose Hot Rod is good too :perv: and I remember it all :tongue: its good to know that your memory is cumin back to you as well :tongue: dont want you forgetting all those excellent rides I gave you :sexface:

Your as innocent and pure as a 40 year old woman wearing a white wedding dress with her 6 kids walking behind her down the isle :tongue:.

Well Barbie was wearing hot pants whipping her hair back and forth so I had no chance lol.

Well Mr Rock hard was your chosen name remember but Hot Rod is defo more you, well with the memories we had how could I not :tongue:, those rides were at Thrope Park :tongue: oh get your memories in order.
Reply 5146
--

I bet the neighbours know my name.
iygkyukuyg
There's more than a few - and they're not even subtle mistakes either, they're huge mistakes that really defy history :facepalm:

The game itself was really "hack and slash, hack and slash, rinse and repeat" which was so repetitive. I completed it in about 6 hours after work on the hardest available difficulty, and apart from great graphics and an interesting storyline (which in itself was a huge inaccuracy) there really wasn't much to the game.

Yeah, I won't be getting it :tongue: I hope you got a free copy to review :biggrin:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5149
Original post by a.gafor
lol Lovers tiffs, I like the sound of that :tongue:

all this talk about slaps and kicks, Clearly you like it rough :sexface: no surprises there :colone:

Lol thought you would, shame it will never happen :tongue:.

I like the best of both words :tongue:. You will not be providing it :tongue:.
Reply 5150
--

Love faces.
Yeah, I won't be getting it :tongue: I hope you got a free copy to review :biggrin:

Nope, my friends' website is pretty unheard of so they don't get anything. I believe the biggest thing they got though was a free set of tickets to go to E3 back in 2012 though, but they couldn't go due to their exams.

But they mainly review/play PS3/PS4 games whereas I'm the only Xbox 360/Xbox One gamer out of them all - so we always have to pay for the game :frown:
Reply 5152
Original post by a.gafor
Night :smile:

and You can just call me G :gangster:, sounds much better :tongue: but A.G. is fine too :tongue:

Afternoon :smile:

Not G that is somebody else's :tongue:.
Reply 5153
--

Simply amazing.
vibnjl
Reply 5155
--one love
Nope, my friends' website is pretty unheard of so they don't get anything. I believe the biggest thing they got though was a free set of tickets to go to E3 back in 2012 though, but they couldn't go due to their exams.

But they mainly review/play PS3/PS4 games whereas I'm the only Xbox 360/Xbox One gamer out of them all - so we always have to pay for the game :frown:

Yeah, I think only the big names would be given a free copy. Still fun to review though :smile:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5157
--Holla
Yeah, I think only the big names would be given a free copy. Still fun to review though :smile:

Yeah, the likes of Pewdiepie, theradbrad, KSI, and I think Achievement Hunter too, always get free copies.

I'd really like to do game reviewing in the future as a hobby, maybe even set up a YouTube channel for it, but I just know I wouldn't get many readers/subscriptions. Ahh well, I guess the main reason to do it is because you enjoy it, not because it can make you successful :smile:
Reply 5159
-- Cant think of anymore Trey Songz songs lol oh yeah Na Na.

Latest