The Student Room Group

Edgehill nursing 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Original post by annalou2006
Wow still waiting only three weeks til May deadline lol x

Me too Hun I think mines a U lol !!! Spoke to them today they said thee processing decisions over the next 7-10days so we should here within ten days or less x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 361
Oh hun really hope you get your place xx
Reply 362
Oh hun really hope you get your place xx

Thank you I thought my interview went really good but it's all about scores !!! I'm going to go for adult nursing if I can't get in for child x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 363
Hi I got my offer for children's nursing last week, the offer was for April 2015 intake, I did apply for Sept 2014. Got a letter off EH saying as they were unable to offer sept intake they wanted to offer me the next possible one. I didn't realise they could do this so there's still hope ladies :smile: xx
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 364
They did the same with me :smile: I applied October 2012 for September 2013 and was offered April 2014. Obviously with limited places on the child course they must have so many applicants that's they offer so far ahead! Congratulations on your place Keileigh xx
Reply 365
Congratulations all with offers I don't think I'm getting one now there's loads gone out :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 366
Original post by mellybee
Congratulations all with offers I don't think I'm getting one now there's loads gone out :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You would have heard by now if definitely unsuccessful, keep calm and hope lovely, you may not need your back up plan. I've still not heard either x
Reply 367
You would have heard by now if definitely unsuccessful, keep calm and hope lovely, you may not need your back up plan. I've still not heard either x

Isn't it awful when loads have heard x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 368
Isn't it awful when loads have heard x

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm actually quite cross about it, interview was nearly six months ago and I think they should have a better system than this! It's like they are waiting to see if anyone better will come along, well now they've finished interviewing they should make it priority to get back to those that were at the first interviewing session!! I thought getting my application in early would show my enthusiasm!! Never mind being fair to all applicants, in my opinion, if you leave applying to the last minute you should run the risk of not getting a place, anyone can be last! Sorry if that seems harsh and sorry for the rant!
Reply 369
I'm actually quite cross about it, interview was nearly six months ago and I think they should have a better system than this! It's like they are waiting to see if anyone better will come along, well now they've finished interviewing they should make it priority to get back to those that were at the first interviewing session!! I thought getting my application in early would show my enthusiasm!! Never mind being fair to all applicants, in my opinion, if you leave applying to the last minute you should run the risk of not getting a place, anyone can be last! Sorry if that seems harsh and sorry for the rant!

No I totally agree I felt the same that's why I applied in September when Ucas opened !!! Leaving us too is running the risk of us not being able to use extra a want to apply to ljmu through extra for child it'll be closed at this rate lol x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 370
Original post by Filouch
No, im a mature student (26!) But me and the other half are moving in the summer so we are between there and manchester.
Have you got a place? When was your interview?

Oh! Ah I see, that's quite handy then.

I've got a conditional offer, so it just depends on my A Level grades. Have you?

My interview was on January 8th, when was yours?
Reply 371
Well I finally got my offer today! They've offered me a place for April 2015!!! Now I've got my decision making to do!? Thinking of all those still waiting xxx
Reply 372
Congratulations thats great news xx how long have u been waiting xx
Reply 373
Still waiting me x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 374
Well I finally got my offer today! They've offered me a place for April 2015!!! Now I've got my decision making to do!? Thinking of all those still waiting xxx

Wow girl,so happy 4 u,congrats on your offer,when did u hear,2am track update? Or by email?
Reply 375
Still waiting me x
Am still waiting too, would we ever hear love?
Reply 376
[QUOTE="sylvia123;47296525"]
Still waiting me x
Am still waiting too, would we ever hear love?

I'm having big doubts now congratulations annaLou x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 377
Thanks lovelies, had my interview 1st Nov, had the 2am track update email lol, keep hoping xxx
Reply 378
Thanks lovelies, had my interview 1st Nov, had the 2am track update email lol, keep hoping xxx

You've been waitingn longer than me lol !!! 13 the November mine was should hear soon x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 379
Still waiting .....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending