The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a.gafor

834 :cool:
rihugvkmpd
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Haha how come? :tongue:

and here's the vid:

I came out to my family when I was 17. It brings me back to that moment every time I tell someone else for the first time :smile:

Are they Korean? It's quite a funny video :tongue: They are very pretty though!

Original post by Norin
834 :cool:

lol

838 :cool:
Original post by a.gafor
lol

838 :cool:

836:tongue:
Original post by a.gafor
So your willingness it is :tongue:

But ye I was going to ask about those other ways of increasing post count that you hinted about but never explained :colone:

That's not covered by my modding duties, sorry :tongue:
Original post by qwertyking
I came out to my family when I was 17. It brings me back to that moment every time I tell someone else for the first time :smile:

Are they Korean? It's quite a funny video :tongue: They are very pretty though!

Fair enough mate, my best friend came out to me and the people we work with before her family because her family are quite traditional :cool: It must be hard to come out (pun not intended), especially back when you're 17 before gay marriage was legalised etc. How did your family take it? :smile:

Yeah they're Korean, I love them to pieces. My ex-gf's best friend (who's absolutely obsessed with them!) showed them to me and I just kinda fell in love :biggrin: Watching it on a tv though makes it all the better since it's a bigger screen - that's one of the things they did for my 18th Birthday :wink:
Fair enough mate, my best friend came out to me and the people we work with before her family because her family are quite traditional :cool: It must be hard to come out (pun not intended), especially back when you're 17 before gay marriage was legalised etc. How did your family take it? :smile:

Yeah they're Korean, I love them to pieces. My ex-gf's best friend (who's absolutely obsessed with them!) showed them to me and I just kinda fell in love :biggrin: Watching it on a tv though makes it all the better since it's a bigger screen - that's one of the things they did for my 18th Birthday :wink:

Things weren't all that different in the late 90s :tongue: My mum was OK about it, although it did take a while for it to sink in.

Nice friends :biggrin:
Original post by Norin
836:tongue:

:lolz:

840 :colone:
Original post by incipientT
That's not covered by my modding duties, sorry :tongue:

so I was right, Unwillingness it is :tongue:
Original post by qwertyking
Things weren't all that different in the late 90s :tongue: My mum was OK about it, although it did take a while for it to sink in.

Nice friends :biggrin:

Ahh that's good! yeah it took a while for it to sink into my friends parents' too. Ashamedly, I used to be a bit homophobic I think, and I reckon I got that from my dads attitude. But I'm glad to say that after being around a few homosexuals in my most recent years, I've come to love you guys :biggrin:

Indeed - one of the best birthday presents :wink:
Original post by a.gafor
so I was right, Unwillingness it is :tongue:

Just pointing out that me being a mod won't help you :innocent:
Just pointing out that me being a mod won't help you :innocent:

If you say so :tongue:

I'd have repped you, you know :colone:
8 4 4
Original post by a.gafor
If you say so :tongue:

I'd have repped you, you know :colone:

repped me for what? :tongue:
repped me for what? :tongue:

for helping me, which you didn't :tongue:
Ahh that's good! yeah it took a while for it to sink into my friends parents' too. Ashamedly, I used to be a bit homophobic I think, and I reckon I got that from my dads attitude. But I'm glad to say that after being around a few homosexuals in my most recent years, I've come to love you guys :biggrin:

Indeed - one of the best birthday presents :wink:

Yeah, that's kind of still the default attitude in society - it's hard not to be influenced by it.

Do you know what the lyrics mean? I'm sure you don't really care :biggrin::tongue:

(edited 9 years ago)

Latest