The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by a.gafor
LOL

thats not what you said before :tongue: seems like you're dumping me :frown: :tongue:

We are over :tongue: its was fun but all good things must come to a end at some point :smile:.
Original post by a.gafor
for helping me, which you didn't :tongue:

Aww... oh well, I guess I'll have to make do without :tongue:
8 4 6
Original post by qwertyking
Yeah, that's kind of still the default attitude in society - it's hard not to be influenced by it.

Do you know what the lyrics mean? I'm sure you don't really care :biggrin::tongue:

It's a shame it is, because if people took the time to know you guys (and girls) they'd see you're not "different", that you're just like the rest of us :smile:

I do, and they're not half that bad - better than some of the stuff in the charts at the moment in my opinion :tongue: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lou 22
We are over :tongue: its was fun but all good things must come to a end at some point :smile:.

:cry2:Why? Am I not attractive enough for you anymore? I deserve to know :cry: :colone:
Original post by incipientT
Aww... oh well, I guess I'll have to make do without :tongue:

Ye its a shame really :tongue: Oh well, your loss :colone:
Original post by MalteseMalteser
It's a shame it is, because if people took the time to know you guys (and girls) they'd see you're not "different", that you're just like the rest of us :smile:

I do, and they're not half that bad - better than some of the stuff in the charts at the moment in my opinion :tongue: :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably true! That wouldn't be hard tbf :biggrin:
Probably true! That wouldn't be hard tbf :biggrin:

Indeed! All it seems to be now is "sex, sex, sex', drugs, drugs, drugs, money"

In fact, the only event song I've heard (bear in mind I don't listen to much music in the charts anyway) is Pharrell Williams "Happy" :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by a.gafor

zaback will probably give you another progress update soon. Something for you to look forward to :biggrin:
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Indeed! All it seems to be now is "sex, sex, sex', drugs, drugs, drugs, money"

In fact, the only event song I've heard (bear in mind I don't listen to much music in the charts anyway) is Pharrell Williams "Happy" :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, that's true. It can be kind of depressing
zaback will probably give you another progress update soon. Something for you to look forward to :biggrin:

lol

Ye surprisingly he didnt give one before so I have a feeling the next one will be a tough one to take :tongue:
yvuhbinujo
Original post by a.gafor
lol

Ye surprisingly he didnt give one before so I have a feeling the next one will be a tough one to take :tongue:

He's just trying to spur you on :tongue: You should spam the thread a bit more. You can do it :youbetcha::yy:

Latest