Scroll to see replies

Original post by baconbutty
uve given me 4 names what about the 500,000 his point applies to

Lol there's more but we'd be here all night

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 921
uve given me 4 names what about the 500,000 his point applies to

so black brazilians are now about athleticism?
Reply 922
Original post by 419

they aint black, theyre brazilian
Reply 923
Original post by 419

Original post by matchdayG

read again and read the tweet as well.

Read what you wrote and read the tweet again.
Reply 925
Original post by jam277
I knew you'd do that.

**** me you must have read it before somewhere
**** me you must have read it before somewhere

How many spliffs have you had today? You sound like Zurich when he hasn't even finished pre drinking.
Reply 927
Original post by 419
Wtf is this. Racist symposium.

It's true though, black players are only around because of their brute force and power.

Di Canio in charge of an African national team would be little different to a sugar plantation in the slave trade.
Reply 928
Original post by jam277
How many spliffs have you had today? You sound like Zurich when he hasn't even finished pre drinking.

Don't even know what a spliff is m8, I think you should address the point I made to 419.
Wtf is this, some kind of racist symposium
Reply 930
It's true though, black players are only around because of their brute force and power.

Di Canio in charge of an African national team would be little different to a sugar plantation in the slave trade.

Still though, he's got nothing on Suarez in that regards.

Not just black players.

Plus anyway I'll just point to the french national team over the past 15 years, or do they not count as black? Pogba, Toure, Diaby, Keita are all players that relied a lot on their technical attributes, yes they are physical but that's not their main trait. There's also players such as Henry and Desailly, known to have very good technique. It's because they're tall but the German national team had/have crap loads of energetic players who rely on their physique and pace as well as technique, Kroos, Khedira, Schweinsteigger, Ballack, Klose, Reus.

Plus anyway england are a team generally known for their grit, stamina and determination over their creative edge. It's funny that Toure is having his best season playing in the role Lampard and Gerrard played earlier in their careers for their respective clubs.

I think you're baiting though.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by jam277
Not just black players.

Plus anyway I'll just point to the french national team over the past 15 years, or do they not count as black? Pogba, Toure, Diaby, Keita are all players that relied a lot on their technical attributes, yes they are physical but that's not their main trait. There's also players such as Henry and Desailly, known to have very good technique. It's because they're tall but the German national team had/have crap loads of energetic players who rely on their physique and pace as well as technique, Kroos, Khedira, Schweinsteigger, Ballack, Klose, Reus.

Plus anyway england are a team generally known for their grit, stamina and determination over their creative edge. It's funny that Toure is having his best season playing in the role Lampard and Gerrard played earlier in their careers for their respective clubs.

all of them players you've listed are what you'd describe as work horses except for Kroos, Khedira, Schweinsteigger, Ballack, Klose, Reus.
Reply 933
Original post by jam277
Not just black players.

Pogba just been exposed to the major leagues - main strength is hitting the ball hard from range = physical trait
Toure = main strength is engine = physical trait, likewise Diaby and Keita
Desaiilly - defender, no technique required in role

Kroos relies purely on technique and reading of the game. Ballack was known as the finest passer in the world. Klose relied on anticipation. All traits that black players world wide are not known for.

Gerrard relied on technique in peak years and now on passing range and reading of game, eg.

Black players genuinely have not proven themselves very clever in their play, and overly reliant on their physique. Toure has improved this season in that regard, he does seem to have a very good technique but he does seem lost at times with regards to positioning. All others except him have shown nothing to suggest that their play is anything but reliant on their superior physical attributes.

This is no more racist than saying 'Ethiopians' strengths are in distance running and not sprinting'.
Pogba just been exposed to the major leagues - main strength is hitting the ball hard from range = physical trait

Kroos relies purely on technique and reading of the game. Ballack was known as the finest passer in the world. Klose relied on anticipation. All traits that black players world wide are not known for.

Gerrard relied on technique in peak years and now on passing range and reading of game, eg.

Black players genuinely have not proven themselves very clever in their play, and overly reliant on their physique. Toure has improved this season in that regard, he does seem to have a very good technique but he does seem lost at times with regards to positioning. All others except him have shown nothing to suggest that their play is anything but reliant on their superior physical attributes.

This is no more racist than saying 'Ethiopians' strengths are in distance running and not sprinting'.

why do you think that black players lack a lot of the mental qualities that make a top player and are often found to be over-reliant on their physical qualities?

notice how there are no black players in the spain squad. Thats no dig at any black players it just emphasises that theres no place for a 6'4 220lb lumbering midfielder in a triangle of passes
Reply 935

You've been studying Godfrey Bloom haven't you?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 936
why do you think that black players lack a lot of the mental qualities that make a top player and are often found to be over-reliant on their physical qualities?

notice how there are no black players in the spain squad. Thats no dig at any black players it just emphasises that theres no place for a 6'4 220lb lumbering midfielder in a triangle of passes

Funny you'd say that when Spain only became winners because of the insertion of this man into their squad

Keep digging yourself into a bigger whole and show yourself up to be the racist that you are. matchdayG is just trolling but you're actually believing your racist rhetorics.

And using Spain as an example given their record of racist behaviour :facepalm2:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by 419
Funny you'd say that when Spain only became winners because of the insertion of this man into their squad

Keep digging yourself into a bigger whole and show yourself up to be the racist that you are. matchdayG is just trolling but you're actually believing your racist rhetorics.

And using Spain as an example given their record of racist behaviour :facepalm2:

i've never seen him before where did he finish in the ballon'dor?
Reply 938
Original post by 419
So he's the worst type of racist. A racist Uncle Tom.

Gonna take a break from wumming and just say that it has been categorically stated many times that he is not a racist - he just said what is debatably classed as a racist word in this country, and is not seen as racist in his country or culture, or anywhere across the Latin speaking world. He served his ban and won't do it again.

Although feel free to try and WUM this post and we can go back to talking about how Sammy Kuffour was at fault for the collapse of the century from Bayern in 99 and how that's indicative of all black players' mentalities.
This conversation sounds exactly like the storyline in Friday Night Lights when the coach essentially said blacks aren't smart enough to play QB :rolleyes: Oh, and there were 8 starting black QB's last season, 9 if you count Kapernick (I don't, he's a lightie)

Why is it ALWAYS Liverpool fans saying such stupid **** like this? But I can't say I'm surprised when they used to call John Barnes 'Tarmac' after all.

Latest