Original post by a.gafor
lol

If you're willing to fight for this love of ours then lets do it :tongue:

do you know of any good relationship counselor? :tongue:

What? :lol:

I see you have a new avatar :ahhhhh:
Original post by shadowdweller
Ah, well pinky promise means it must be true :yep:

Psh, you think I can be swayed that easily!?

They do! :yep: Think about the first Despicable Me film - Gru made a pinky promise to Agnes that he'd go to her ballet show, and he did! therefore they must be true :yep:

...Maybe?
Original post by MalteseMalteser
They do! :yep: Think about the first Despicable Me film - Gru made a pinky promise to Agnes that he'd go to her ballet show, and he did! therefore they must be true :yep:

...Maybe?

This is true actually. Fantastic film :h:

I'm offended :colonhash:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5443
--
AMYYYYY :hugs:

[insert no touchy GIF here :tongue:]

SHADOW :hugs:
Reply 5445
Mutiny! :colone: (Whiteknight detected :wink:)

She might not have a valid reason, but I don't see much valid reason to prosecute her with :tongue:

#innocentuntilprovenguilty :wink:

lol

I know, that's why I've only brought her in for questioning right now :tongue: but her responses are very suspicious :holmes:
you're alive?! :tongue:

Aye, Amy is ale and well :tongue: How you doing? :h:
Original post by AMYC1999
[insert no touchy GIF here :tongue:]

SHADOW :hugs:

Naw, effort :lol:

:h:

Original post by a.gafor
lol

I know, that's why I've only brought her in for questioning right now :tongue: but her responses are very suspicious :holmes:

Well you would say that :grumble:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5448
--
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttt
Its been ages, a week methinks :dontknow: 'tis good to be back :tongue: Missed GvB :sad:
This is true actually. Fantastic film :h:

I'm offended :colonhash:

I love it - and I only saw it for the first time last week! So I've ordered both 1 and 2 on DVD and they should arrive in the next few days! :h:

Can I take you out for a coffee to make it up to you? :wink:

Original post by a.gafor
lol

suspicious eh? maybe you're right to keep a closer eye on the both of them :holmes:

Aye, Amy is ale and well :tongue: How you doing? :h:

Good good :smile: I'm doing very well thank you Amy! - in fact, there's some stuff I've been wanting to say to you for a while now! :biggrin:
Reply 5451
As are you :yep: So much appreciated :biggrin:

God dammit :colonhash:

Haha, dddd was banned ages before incipient became a mod :tongue:

:sad:

So you remember pretty much everything before and after that thread, including your dupe being banned :tongue:, but just not why you posted the least in that particular thread? :holmes: Surely thats enough for a warrant for further search :colone:

Also, it appears that you two weren't alone, there was someone with a higher authority, at that time, who was involved, who could it be? :holmes:
Reply 5452
What? :lol:

I see you have a new avatar :ahhhhh:

Lets not laugh, I was about to be dumped :colonhash:

Do you like it? :tongue: I've had mixed response so far :s-smilie:
Original post by a.gafor
So you remember pretty much everything before and after that thread, including your dupe being banned :tongue:, but just not why you posted the least in that particular thread? :holmes: Surely thats enough for a warrant for further search :colone:

Also, it appears that you two weren't alone, there was someone with a higher authority, at that time, who was involved, who could it be? :holmes:

If you keep this up TSR will have to change the :holmes: emoticon to :a.gafor: :lol:
Reply 5454
Naw, effort :lol:

:h:

Well you would say that :grumble:

I've been quite fair so far :colone:

#Dont Hate, Appreciate :tongue:
Reply 5456
If you keep this up TSR will have to change the :holmes: emoticon to :a.gafor: :lol:

:rofl:

That'll be epic :tongue:
Reply 5457
918 :tongue:
I love it - and I only saw it for the first time last week! So I've ordered both 1 and 2 on DVD and they should arrive in the next few days! :h:

Can I take you out for a coffee to make it up to you? :wink:

Aw man, you missed out! 2nd one is awesomeeeee, hope you like it :h:

Smoooooth :wink:
Original post by a.gafor
:rofl:

That'll be epic :tongue:

They could also have an emoticon that keeps track of your posts in a thread and call it :zaback21:

Latest