The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 940
Original post by 419
Funny you'd say that when Spain only became winners because of the insertion of this man into their squad

Keep digging yourself into a bigger whole and show yourself up to be the racist that you are. matchdayG is just trolling but you're actually believing your racist rhetorics.

And using Spain as an example given their record of racist behaviour :facepalm2:

tbh I just find it funny when you people get overly defensive
Reply 941
Original post by baconbutty
i've never seen him before where did he finish in the ballon'dor?

Someone you've not heard of before.

Btw NO Asain, Arab, Australians......i.e. NO NONE SOUTH AMERICAN, AFRICAN AND EUROPEAN have won the ballond'or before........... is that because they're........... dench as well?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 942
Original post by Peggles_*
This conversation sounds exactly like the storyline in Friday Night Lights when the coach essentially said blacks aren't smart enough to play QB :rolleyes: Oh, and there were 8 starting black QB's last season, 9 if you count Kapernick (I don't, he's a lightie)

Why is it ALWAYS Liverpool fans saying such stupid **** like this? But I can't say I'm surprised when they used to call John Barnes 'Tarmac' after all.

Tarmac wasn't a racist nickname at all - it was a reference to him being the black Steve Heighway, a legendary Liverpool player. It was rich praise for him early on in his career.

Opposition fans were notoriously racist against Barnes in the 80s and Liverpool fans were pretty much amongst the first to clamp down hard on racism (if only because their star player was black).
Reply 943
Original post by matchdayG
Gonna take a break from wumming and just say that it has been categorically stated many times that he is not a racist - he just said what is debatably classed as a racist word in this country, and is not seen as racist in his country or culture, or anywhere across the Latin speaking world. He served his ban and won't do it again.

Although feel free to try and WUM this post and we can go back to talking about how Sammy Kuffour was at fault for the collapse of the century from Bayern in 99 and how that's indicative of all black players' mentalities.

who's getting defensive now :teehee:

Don't get me started on Sammy. The talk last week as got me quite melancholic and nostalgic. I'd defend the guy tooth and nail.
Original post by 419

Someone you've not heard of before.

Btw NO Asain, Arab, Australians......i.e. NO NONE SOUTH AMERICAN, AFRICAN AND EUROPEAN have won the ballond'or before........... is that because they're........... dench as well?

No they've got different qualities
all of them players you've listed are what you'd describe as work horses except for Kroos, Khedira, Schweinsteigger, Ballack, Klose, Reus.

Lol at Khedira not being called a workhorse, it would have been funny if you actually didn't include him. Also how is Reus not a person who relies solely on his physical attributes. He's just a much better version of victor moses.

Plus anyway Rooney and most of the england team are workhorses then according to your definition when Milner and Henderson feature regularly for england and get a lot of starts.

Finally, Daniel Sturridge and Henry are more technically gifted than Gomez/Klose and that.
It's true though, black players are only around because of their brute force and power.

Di Canio in charge of an African national team would be little different to a sugar plantation in the slave trade.

this guy...........

:laugh: smh
Reply 947
No they've got different qualities

Stupid black kid. He should just go to a community college instead and work in a garage
Reply 948
Original post by 419
who's getting defensive now :teehee:

Don't get me started on Sammy. The talk last week as got me quite melancholic and nostalgic. I'd defend the guy tooth and nail.

u r m8

what talk? And mate, Sammy let Solskjaer go at that corner, unforgivable. I'd defend Luis tooth and nail too tbh.
Tarmac wasn't a racist nickname at all - it was a reference to him being the black Steve Heighway, a legendary Liverpool player. It was rich praise for him early on in his career.

Opposition fans were notoriously racist against Barnes in the 80s and Liverpool fans were pretty much amongst the first to clamp down hard on racism (if only because their star player was black).

If your nickname is 'Tarmac' and deemed a term of endearment, I dread to think what would actually be classed as abuse. Maybe it's just that 'Scouse Wit' that I can't quite get with!
Nah nah my guy Luis has a quarter black in him. He's got the raw, primal aggression that you guys tend to display but he mixes that with the cunning of a white man - a white man with the cunning of a slave trader.

since when did this thread get infested with racists?
A new low...
Original post by jam277
Lol at Khedira not being called a workhorse, it would have been funny if you actually didn't include him. Also how is Reus not a person who relies solely on his physical attributes. He's just a much better version of victor moses.

Plus anyway Rooney and most of the england team are workhorses then according to your definition when Milner and Henderson feature regularly for england and get a lot of starts.

Finally, Daniel Sturridge and Henry are more technically gifted than Gomez/Klose and that.

I dont whether henry can be thought of as black and sturridge purely relies on pace
Reply 953
Original post by 419

Stupid black kid. He should just go to a community college instead and work in a garage

only got in because of positive discrimination and quota filling. unimpressed.
Reply 954

No word is racist. Context is.

Really really wish people would understand and accept this.
Original post by 419

Don't forget Avery Coffey, who got into 5 out of the 8 Ivy League schools.
Reply 956

8 schools because of quota filling. Like damn logic there son. Now you're getting racist.

I heard its cos he does shot putt actually.
I dont whether henry can be thought of as black and sturridge purely relies on pace

I assume that the high level of androgens and cocaine you've been taking over time have finally manage to pass the blood brain barrier now?

Man stop being so butthurt.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 958
Actually smh here.
Reply 959
u r m8

what talk? And mate, Sammy let Solskjaer go at that corner, unforgivable. I'd defend Luis tooth and nail too tbh.

You snooze you lose. He'd probably use you tooth to eat someone. ****ing cannibal. Bet he's got an obsession with Papau New Guinea and their culture.
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest