The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol
--

lol yuuioioki
"this forum requires you to wait 30 seconds between posts. Please wait for another 6 seconds"

:mad:
Original post by qwertyking
Kinda :colondollar: It's insane that we're all still up lol

He is very serious about it! I wonder what he's like in real life - I'd like to meet him lol. He just wants you to succeed though
:biggrin:

Original post by a.gafor

Sorry just saw this now and couldn't resist not replying lol. Forgive me for intruding.

Well I sometimes tell myself I would be a good person as motivator instead of aerospace engineering lol. But my parents will probably never pay for psychology. But that's how life goes. I wanted to study Maths but ended up as aerospace engineering. Then psychology and chef cos I cook so good lol ! :h:
--

I an go all night :tongue:
gvuhbjnlkm;
Lets go then :colone:
rytugvyihbujon
--

so annoying right, why 30 seconds :frown:
Up
--

sefhbuhu
Original post by MalteseMalteser
44 minutes until 3am = 44 minutes of posting left :wink:

And you are still here lol !
jhbnkjlm;
--

fck the button not allowing me to edit
Original post by zaback21
Sorry just saw this now and couldn't resist not replying lol. Forgive me for intruding.

Well I sometimes tell myself I would be a good person as motivator instead of aerospace engineering lol. But my parents will probably never pay for psychology. But that's how life goes. I wanted to study Maths but ended up as aerospace engineering. Then psychology and chef cos I cook so good lol ! :h:

:colondollar: lol

You have kept the whole thing going for us though - we would still be lagging behind the girls if you hadn't pushed us.
Original post by lou 22
--

I an go all night :tongue:

Night :smile:

Latest