The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ggmu!
Slowly get more hair cut over time and slowly decrease length over multiple cuts. I know this sounds a bit silly, but it works. I used to have longish hair and now it looks much better short. Doing it over time meant no one idiot Barber could screw it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I prefer my hair longer (like in the photo) though, I do have a mole but it hides under my hair atm, when its cut it shows for a while
Reply 10121
Original post by Robbie242
I prefer my hair longer (like in the photo) though, I do have a mole but it hides under my hair atm, when its cut it shows for a while

Long hair season is out bro. Bieber did his ting.

Man's gotta treat that like his carbon emissions, keep cuttin em g

Posted from TSR Mobile
I do see people always mentioning haircuts but is there somewhere I can see available styles that would suit my face type? I don't feel like randomly trusting the hairdresser to do something new. My hair has literally always being like this, I just keep cutting it growing it back etc but I've never known how to really style it or what cut to go for.

I'll see about the stubble and thanks bro!

I'm not sure. Most the time I just get a trim and they shape it up for me although with my hair that's about the only thing you can do bar afro. If you were to lower the cut or gel it a little while shaping it up that would be better. Most people will suit a no.4 haircut but it depends on how much you're willing to cut off.

Stubbles a must for me. I look like a kid without it. Others can fit the clean shave thing but it doesn't suit me at all.
Original post by manchesterunited15
mirin TFIOS

I cry mantears everytiem
Original post by esjae
uni day.jpg

Mission was to try and do a oscar style selfie with everyone on the bus in it.. fair to say I did a pretty good job :P

Lol that guy behind you is like "Wat?" :biggrin:
Original post by Ggmu!
Long hair season is out bro. Bieber did his ting.

Man's gotta treat that like his carbon emissions, keep cuttin em g

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah peak but manz loves his long hair

lol nice analogy

Original post by jam277
I'm not sure. Most the time I just get a trim and they shape it up for me although with my hair that's about the only thing you can do bar afro. If you were to lower the cut or gel it a little while shaping it up that would be better. Most people will suit a no.4 haircut but it depends on how much you're willing to cut off.

Stubbles a must for me. I look like a kid without it. Others can fit the clean shave thing but it doesn't suit me at all.

Ah no I look so awful with 4 I swear, I used to wait weeks to grow it back just because I hated how it looked upon the cut, now at 5 I think it looks better. I'll definitely consider gel though, got any recommendations? (Haven't used gel for ages)

I think I prefer without for now, if it grows rapidly then I'll reconsider
Ah peak but manz loves his long hair

lol nice analogy

Ah no I look so awful with 4 I swear, I used to wait weeks to grow it back just because I hated how it looked upon the cut, now at 5 I think it looks better. I'll definitely consider gel though, got any recommendations? (Haven't used gel for ages)

I think I prefer without for now, if it grows rapidly then I'll reconsider

If it looks better in 5 let it stay at 5. I think you need to shape it up differently though.

I don't have your type of hair so I can't comment too much. Just looking at it from how my friends do it.
I do see people always mentioning haircuts but is there somewhere I can see available styles that would suit my face type? I don't feel like randomly trusting the hairdresser to do something new. My hair has literally always being like this, I just keep cutting it growing it back etc but I've never known how to really style it or what cut to go for.

I'll see about the stubble and thanks bro!

I tried to make a thread about ideal haircut on a guy but for whatever reason it died a horrible death, guess I'm not popular enough on TSR :frown:
I made it due to every "rate me" or "photo" thread everyone just goes "oooh, you need a better haircut"
I always want to post a selfie here but you lot are horrible! I feel like it will actually hurt my feelings if I make the effort for a selfie.

So I'm going to post my pokey out tongue one from today and if you aren't too horrible then I might selfie! or I might not. (not that anyone probably cares).
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Reeeeyah
I always want to post a selfie here but you lot are horrible! I feel like it will actually hurt my feelings if I make the effort for a selfie.

So I'm going to post my pokey out tongue one from today and if you aren't too horrible then I might selfie! or I might not. (not that anyone probably cares).

I'm not horrible, but others are usually pretty complimentary when you're that tidy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Ndella
Lol that guy behind you is like "Wat?" :biggrin:

Can you blame him hahaha!
Original post by Reeeeyah

PM me yeah

(unless you're under 16, then disregard that above comment)
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Sounds tasty! :biggrin: I've been munching on a dry baguette from tesco :biggrin:

Nooo not Naruto, and I got bored of Bleach, I haven't even looked at One Piece yet..
No, recently I've watched some Norigami, Kill la Kill, Space Dandy (I gotta catch up there), Railgun... uuuh.. I've forgotten the names of the others :')

Have a good sleep!

[[EDIT: Kyousougiga, that's another]]

Hahah I can't remember what I was eating yesterday..

Ommg Naurto was a frikken waste of time! I spent a bloody year watching it and never even got to the end... So many fillers ¬.¬ and the story plot was soo cheesy.

I've heard of Bleach and Once piece haven't watched them though.. All the other animes you mentioned I've never heard of them :lol:

I'm in the middle of watching Death Note and Case Closed but that's about the only anime I watch.. I might try watching some of the other anime's you mentioned.

I'm more into series :biggrin:

I had a great sleep lol.

Woke up for school and went to the bathroom then ran back to bed :teehee:

I didn't go to school
Everyone be looking cute and ****, and I be looking like a llama

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
When will the mods lock this...

SPAM.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13

Ommg Naurto was a frikken waste of time! I spent a bloody year watching it and never even got to the end... So many fillers ¬.¬ and the story plot was soo cheesy.

I've heard of Bleach and Once piece haven't watched them though.. All the other animes you mentioned I've never heard of them :lol:

I'm in the middle of watching Death Note and Case Closed but that's about the only anime I watch.. I might try watching some of the other anime's you mentioned.

I had a great sleep lol.

I didn't go to school

watch code geass!!! THE BEST!!!
Dw guys I've reported this thread to the mods. It'll be closed soon :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tai Ga
Dw guys I've reported this thread to the mods. It'll be closed soon :u:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:unimpressed:
Original post by Carrot_Cake_13

I had a great sleep lol.

I didn't go to school

Ahaha :') I can't remember what I've eaten half the time :tongue:

Yeah, I got bored from watching Bleach because of all the fillers! Mind you, I still read it, I'm in too deep D:

I've never really gotten into Death Note, but I've read a fair few volumes of Case Closed [[Had them in the school library]], I should start reading it again :smile:

Why didn't you go to school!! :unimpressed:
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
FINALLY went home and got a haircut!

100_6876.jpg

inb4 "Holy **** your ears are tiny"

It's all in your head.

I see nothing wrong with your ears:confused:

Latest