The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MalteseMalteser
Exactly! Plus I'm sure that it'll only be for a couple of days or so (since with the likes of a.gafor and lou going at it, it's bound to make 400 posts in no time) but I could probably use the couple of days restbite to catch up with revision etc. :smile:

I am not getting what 400 posts you talking about ?

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by zaback21
I am not getting what 400 posts you talking about ?

When you said about me giving up 400 posts at the end of the thread (so from 9600 posts til the end), That's what 400 posts I'm talking about.
+2
When you said about me giving up 400 posts at the end of the thread (so from 9600 posts til the end), That's what 400 posts I'm talking about.

No, I meant discarding 400 from your post count. You have 1,046 posts in this thread. You give up 400 of them so at this point 646 is your post count or you can try delete all the multiple posts you have posted which will take ages. You shouldn't stop posting cos we need guys to post so we can win. Its nothing personal against you or anybody. You are a good friend of mine and I am sure you understand.

No, I meant discarding 400 from your post count. You have 1,046 posts in this thread. You give up 400 of them so at this point 646 is your post count or you can try delete all the multiple posts you have posted which will take ages. You shouldn't stop posting cos we need guys to post so we can win. Its nothing personal against you or anybody. You are a good friend of mine and I am sure you understand.

Ahhhhh! I gotcha now! :yep: sorry I misunderstood what you said. I think 400 is a bit excessive considering that I think it amounts up to about half of that max, but I do understand - it's just a way of making sure it's definitely credible :smile:
Ahhhhh! I gotcha now! :yep: sorry I misunderstood what you said. I think 400 is a bit excessive considering that I think it amounts up to about half of that max, but I do understand - it's just a way of making sure it's definitely credible :smile:

Yes :smile: Consider its a jail time lol !

See you guys later !
(edited 10 years ago)

See you guys later !

That's a great way to put it haha! :lol:

Laters, pal!

See you guys later !

Later :smile:

Plus
tyguuihonil
:biggrin:

hjbkjlnk;
hjbkjlnk;

finish it?

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6337
:colone: