The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6680
Original post by incipientT
I'm not? Odd. Your comment didn't make a lot of sense in context though :erm:

We shall see :tongue:

lol

I called you a low-level mod so you started calling me a low-level underling :tongue: clearly the fact that even after being a mod you are still nothing hurt you hence you tried to get back at me :colone:

we shall indeed :aetsch:
Reply 6682
688 :biggrin:
Original post by a.gafor
lol

I called you a low-level mod so you started calling me a low-level underling :tongue: clearly the fact that even after being a mod you are still nothing hurt you hence you tried to get back at me :colone:

we shall indeed :aetsch:

I think I said 'userling', or at least I meant to- my spell checker may have had other ideas about that. But no, you said the truth hurt and I then said that I was sorry you had to learn about it in that way- the whole userling thing was old news by that point :tongue:

:yep:

Reply 6684
^+
Reply 6685
I think I said 'userling', or at least I meant to- my spell checker may have had other ideas about that. But no, you said the truth hurt and I then said that I was sorry you had to learn about it in that way- the whole userling thing was old news by that point :tongue:

:yep:

lol

I said truth hurts? with a question mark, I was asking you whether that was the reason for you trying to get back at me :tongue:
Original post by a.gafor
lol

I said truth hurts? with a question mark, I was asking you whether that was the reason for you trying to get back at me :tongue:

Oops, didn't notice the question mark :colondollar: But nah, not the reason- just trying to get through to you somehow :sadnod:

Reply 6687
++
Knowing what you're looking for helps :biggrin:

EDIT: seems I can't use that pic :sad: http://21region.org/uploads/posts/2009-10/thumbs/1255893300_cover.jpg

I'm looking through the images now. Thanks :smile:

Original post by a.gafor
lol

That's your friday night sorted, I guess :tongue:

Good luck finding the right one :colone:

Naw, I'm going out soon :tongue:
Reply 6689
Oops, didn't notice the question mark :colondollar: But nah, not the reason- just trying to get through to you somehow :sadnod:

Yes, I understand :tongue: It happens, when people in authority look down upon common people its quite easy to overlook things :tongue:
Original post by qwertyking

Really? I just tried that link, seems even the url isn't working for me :dontknow:

Reply 6691

If you say so :lol:
Reply 6692
Original post by a.gafor
Yes, I understand :tongue: It happens, when people in authority look down upon common people its quite easy to overlook things :tongue:

Funny that you think that, given that you were arguing that you have 'real power' not that long ago :tongue:

Really? I just tried that link, seems even the url isn't working for me :dontknow:

No, I searched for 21 region.org on google :tongue:
Reply 6695
:colone:
No, I searched for 21 region.org on google :tongue:

ah, ok- I just did a reverse image search on your avatar and that was the biggest version of the pic that appeared to me :tongue:

Reply 6697
Funny that you think that, given that you were arguing that you have 'real power' not that long ago :tongue:

Of course I do, People power :tongue: but that's not real power for you, your mod powers are the real one for you :colone:

Reply 6699

Latest