The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by AMYC1999
:console:

I've been away from the thread for a while. It was for revision, but I didn't do much of that :facepalm:

I'll try and help every now and then :smile:

That tends to happen a fair bit with breaks for revision :colondollar:

Cool :smile:
Minus
less!

Original post by incipientT
That tends to happen a fair bit with breaks for revision :colondollar:

Cool :smile:

You too? :lol: I've been procrastinating though, barely any revision done but I've not got many exams so I'm okay :tongue:

Lets get the count down :woo: How have you been? :smile:
You too? :lol: I've been procrastinating though, barely any revision done but I've not got many exams so I'm okay :tongue:

Lets get the count down :woo: How have you been? :smile:

yeah, me too :colondollar:

Sounds like a plan! Pretty good, you? :smile:

yeah, me too :colondollar:

Sounds like a plan! Pretty good, you? :smile:

:five:

I'm good too :yep: I feel bad for not doing much in the holidays though... how was your Easter? :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
:five:

I'm good too :yep: I feel bad for not doing much in the holidays though... how was your Easter? :biggrin:

You mean doing revision stuff during the holidays, or just stuff in general? My easter was good- didn't get anything much done, but was nice having a break :smile:

You mean doing revision stuff during the holidays, or just stuff in general? My easter was good- didn't get anything much done, but was nice having a break :smile:

Stuff in general I guess, I've been really lazy, but I did watch bits of an anime and some films I had on my list. That's good to hear :smile: Did you do anything good?
Stuff in general I guess, I've been really lazy, but I did watch bits of an anime and some films I had on my list. That's good to hear :smile: Did you do anything good?

Well, holidays are for being lazy in :tongue: I didn't do anything much in particular really, though I think I watched some stuff as well :smile:

Well, holidays are for being lazy in :tongue: I didn't do anything much in particular really, though I think I watched some stuff as well :smile:

True that :lol: Have you got exams this year then?
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi Ladies & Gents.

---
True that :lol: Have you got exams this year then?

Yeah, I've gt two exams in a month now- I should really be revising more, particularly for the chemistry :colondollar:

Latest