Original post by AMYC1999
Now thats not fair :lol:

Well you wouldn't post a lot for the guys - let's be honest here :lol:

Although...I could use the time to taint your innocence :colone:

(just kidding :smile:)
--

sdfhjkl
Original post by lou 22
My Brothers Girlfriend :smile: as well as my cousins.

Haha I wouldn't want to share a birthday. What are they doing for their birthdays?
Original post by MalteseMalteser
Well you wouldn't post a lot for the guys - let's be honest here :lol:

Although...I could use the time to taint your innocence :colone:

(just kidding :smile:)

True, but I'd be working, which, I should do know :sadnod: So I may have to leave soon... I want to get some work done before going to sleep :tongue:

:rolleyes: :tongue:
Haha I wouldn't want to share a birthday. What are they doing for their birthdays?

True, but I'd be working, which, I should do know :sadnod: So I may have to leave soon... I want to get some work done before going to sleep :tongue:

*now - the early hours of the morning are making your brain tired, go to sleep :sadnod: Get some work done at 1am? You are a weird girl (and that's why we're siblings very close) :yep:

It's so tempting :tongue:

IKR, they are doing separate things though. So will have to spread my time wisely.
*now - the early hours of the morning are making your brain tired, go to sleep :sadnod: Get some work done at 1am? You are a weird girl (and that's why we're siblings very close) :yep:

It's so tempting :tongue:

Right :lol: Yeah, I think I concentrate better in the nights than the mornings though, is that weird? Yeah :h:

:teehee:
Original post by lou 22
IKR, they are doing separate things though. So will have to spread my time wisely.

Sounds like you'll be busy :tongue:
Sounds like you'll be busy :tongue:

:smile: I certainly will, need to get her other gift delivered to there place :smile:.
Right :lol: Yeah, I think I concentrate better in the nights than the mornings though, is that weird? Yeah :h:

:teehee:

Probably - maybe you've turned into some sort of nocturnal creature? :teehee: You and me, together, forever, Amy :h:

I did secretly make a promise not to taint your innocence until you say so :teehee:
Probably - maybe you've turned into some sort of nocturnal creature? :teehee: You and me, together, forever, Amy :h:

I did secretly make a promise not to taint your innocence until you say so :teehee:

Maybe :teehee: With our weirdness :h:

Don't break that promise :naughty:
--
Original post by lou 22
:smile: I certainly will, need to get her other gift delivered to there place :smile:.

What did you get?
Maybe :teehee: With our weirdness :h:

Don't break that promise :naughty:

hehe then I hope it's a beautiful nocturnal creature, not one that looks like a bat or other monstrosity :teehee: Of course - we'll be happily weird for all to see :h:

Now why would I do that? :tongue:
hehe then I hope it's a beautiful nocturnal creature, not one that looks like a bat or other monstrosity :teehee: Of course - we'll be happily weird for all to see :h:

Now why would I do that? :tongue:

An owl :yep:

You said you were tempted :tongue:
An owl :yep:

You said you were tempted :tongue:

A snowy owl? like Hedwig? :biggrin:

Tempted, yes, but if anything the Bible has taught us not to give into temptation :wink:
What did you get?

A necklace made to my design with our sisterly saying on it :smile:.

Know a jewellery maker.
--
h ghbkjnl'm
:colone:

Latest