The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Clyne is killing it
If Fabregas became available, would Wenger buy him? Be honest.

Congrats on 4th place.
(edited 10 years ago)
Should have known better than to come at Arsenal for fourth tbh
Original post by Kenan and Kel

I reckon he would tbh.
lol everton with that bottle. clearly they dont want CL.
Reply 1185
2-0 to Southampton

Where are all the WUM's saying Everton gonna get 4th off us now :biggrin:
2 own goals.. ouch
OMG Everton just threw away their match. So it's not just Arsenal who struggle with early away games :smile:
Ahh ffs, have coleman in my fantasy premier league team.
Original post by AR_95
2-0 to Southampton

Where are all the WUM's saying Everton gonna get 4th off us now :biggrin:

the fact they've taken it so close is nothing short of an embarrassment
Original post by Kenan and Kel

Congrats on 4th place.

He'd be mad not to buy him for £25m when you consider the number of injuries we have every season.
2 own goals by Everton....ok then.
Reply 1192
Original post by baconbutty
the fact they've taken it so close is nothing short of an embarrassment

You can call it close or an "embarrassment" if you want

We went through all our big games whilst they haven't even finished. At the end of it they'll potentially finish 4, 5, or even 8 points behind us depending on what city achieves.
Original post by AR_95
You can call it close or an "embarrassment" if you want

We went through all our big games whilst they haven't even finished. At the end of it they'll potentially finish 4, 5, or even 8 points behind us depending on what city achieves.

listen i love arsenal as much as the next guy but lets not try and defend the ridiculous annual slump to have everton anywhere near arsenal at all this season is atrocious management from arsene wenger
If we got Fabregas, no way would we get a proper DM as well.
listen i love arsenal as much as the next guy but lets not try and defend the ridiculous annual slump to have everton anywhere near arsenal at all this season is atrocious management from arsene wenger

By your standards Liverpool should be nowhere near Everton either (and that's counting the past three seasons)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1196

Right ok I'm not sure whether you're a WUM, neutral, fan, or part of the WOB.

Which is it?
Original post by AR_95
Right ok I'm not sure whether you're a WUM, neutral, fan, or part of the WOB.

Which is it?

neither..

A lonely individual with a vendetta against arsenal fans, and a bit of a god complex, who never believes its possible that he is wrong..

Its not his fault though.. just in denial about his love for arsenal.. kicking out and attacking anything arsenal he sees, just to try and push back the steamy, lustful feelings for the club and wenger, that he knows.. deep down.. will one day climb up from the deep and take control of his life..
Anyone else not too fussed if Sagna leaves? He's an ok RB but by no means special.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
Anyone else not too fussed if Sagna leaves? He's an ok RB but by no means special.

Posted from TSR Mobile

not to bothered myself.. he has been on pretty good form for the last year or so, but lets be honest, it probably wont last much longer, given his age..

No issue with him leaving, as long as a replacement is brought in, and its not just left to jenks

Latest