The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Marshy33
Just looking down the messages and it looks like your the man who's going to sort out my Clio code ,,, please . Sick of silent driving lol . The serial number is RN278F40725598 and model number is 22DC278/62B work your magic babybuntin

when you were checking the numbers Marshy did you notice a number listed as a security number? That number is the answer to your prayers :smile: without it it's tricky.

however, from the numbers you have given I am receiving a code, you can try it but if it doesn't activate then I do need you to find which number is a security one.

try code:- 1700 good luck
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 41
can you supply a code for a clio radio r512 plaese?
Original post by garydl
can you supply a code for a clio radio r512 plaese?

your code is :- 8490
Reply 43
Babybuntin tried code it wasn't t it but here is the security code you wanted W761 maybe that will help ? Thanks for your time matey much appreciated
Babybuntin tried code it wasn't t it but here is the security code you wanted W761 maybe that will help ? Thanks for your time matey much appreciated

Hi Marshy, your code is :- 3261
Reply 45
Babybuntin !!! Your the don !!!!! Radio sorted !!! Thank you very much !!!
Babybuntin !!! Your the don !!!!! Radio sorted !!! Thank you very much !!!

:colondollar:
Reply 47
Original post by babybuntin
hi trebor1953 , my friends sells codes for 99p l have asked her for your code..

using the number you have provides from your radio box the code to get your your stereo working is

if anyone else needs a code please contact me and l will put you in touch with her.. Don't pay harsh prices to obtain codes through dealers.

S565 please for me
Original post by sady111
S565 please for me

your code is :- 7405
Reply 49
your code is :- 7405

Spot on! Thank you. Happy to pay your friend if she has a website.
Many Thanks again.
Reply 50
Just browsing but what is the point of these radio codes? Who steals radios these days, and if they do, what is the point if all codes are the same for each model anyway?
Original post by sady111
Spot on! Thank you. Happy to pay your friend if she has a website.
Many Thanks again.

:u:

good job
Original post by dada55
Just browsing but what is the point of these radio codes? Who steals radios these days, and if they do, what is the point if all codes are the same for each model anyway?

1. makes your radio work again...
2. desperados
3. do you see the same code being listed for each person?
4. l very much doubt if all these people asking for help have knicked the radio.
Reply 53
1. makes your radio work again...
2. desperados
3. do you see the same code being listed for each person?
4. l very much doubt if all these people asking for help have knicked the radio.

I don't think you understood the reason behind my question.

1,2) I understand you need it to make it work, I don't understand why they've implemented these codes in the first place, I highly doubt radios are what thieves are targeting when they steal from a car these days.

3) If you can find the code from the model of the radio then what is the point?

4) I don't understand how you inferred that from my post.
Original post by dada55
I don't think you understood the reason behind my question.

1,2) I understand you need it to make it work, I don't understand why they've implemented these codes in the first place, I highly doubt radios are what thieves are targeting when they steal from a car these days.

3) If you can find the code from the model of the radio then what is the point?

4) I don't understand how you inferred that from my post.

lol that's the way it came across to me. ( it's all in the wording) but now that you have explained it better......eh l have no idea why they implement codes but l enjoy breaking them :smile:
Hi, I've had my Clio sitting in the garage for over a year, and guess what, the battery is flat, cannot find handbook so need my code. Do you have the code for serial G789 please. I'm going to ring the dealer I bought the car off also but hopefully you may save me a little time. Thanx.
Original post by Bobstarman
Hi, I've had my Clio sitting in the garage for over a year, and guess what, the battery is flat, cannot find handbook so need my code. Do you have the code for serial G789 please. I'm going to ring the dealer I bought the car off also but hopefully you may save me a little time. Thanx.

your code is 5829
Reply 57
your code is 5829
Thanx very much, worked, spot on. Cheers.
Original post by Bobstarman
Thanx very much, worked, spot on. Cheers.

Good Job :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending