The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

soz 2 derail the nostalgic feel of the thread but my barber fully ****ed up my fringe. was about to go h.a.m until i saw it aint all that bad and at least i aint neyo (his hairline looks like his hair got scared of his eyebrows and receded to the back of his head).

anyways big up early chris brown, and confessions usher. When those 2 and lil jon get low came on mtv, full on jammin took place.
Reply 461
Original post by Deshi
Yeah, NeYo always collaborates with the production team Stargate, and they tend to have similar sounds. Yeah if we're talking popular mainstream Usher is the man.

Haha yeah I remember that. It why I posted the Mairo Winans song above, because whenever I think of Mario's song the other one always comes into my head as well :lol:

How old are you?

This is probably my favourite song with R Kelly in (them vocals) (srs)

Solid song writer as well.

22, a ripe old 23 in a week and a half. Feeling reckless tbh, hitting my prime and want some more memories to remember nomsayin?
Reply 462
Original post by Deshi
Yeah, NeYo always collaborates with the production team Stargate, and they tend to have similar sounds. Yeah if we're talking popular mainstream Usher is the man.

Haha yeah I remember that. It why I posted the Mairo Winans song above, because whenever I think of Mario's song the other one always comes into my head as well :lol:

How old are you?

This is probably my favourite song with R Kelly in (them vocals) (srs)

Solid song writer as well.

Ah explains it. I've listened to NeYo from the day till now and he's always sounded the same.

I prefer the original Love in this club tbh. Usher remix of Somebody To Love :sogood:

Ignition Remix and World's Greatest are my favourite R Kelly songs and ofc I Believe I can Fly. I'm younger than you lot plus got into music later (in early years all I was taught to listen to was 50) so I guess my RnB tastes are more mainstream.
Reply 463
Original post by DurhamXI
22, a ripe old 23 in a week and a half. Feeling reckless tbh, hitting my prime and want some more memories to remember nomsayin?

Mate I'm 22, know that feel, before you get settled in a job you just want to have as much fun as possible, you just need to do organise some good holidays. Me and my mates are hopefully doing Spring Break in the next year or two before we get too old and it gets weird, should be awesome. Will travel to all the places I want to go before 30 as well, I love nature, made this thread a few back: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2586554

Need to hit some of these places.

Original post by matchdayG
Ah explains it. I've listened to NeYo from the day till now and he's always sounded the same.

I prefer the original Love in this club tbh. Usher remix of Somebody To Love :sogood:

Ignition Remix and World's Greatest are my favourite R Kelly songs and ofc I Believe I can Fly. I'm younger than you lot plus got into music later (in early years all I was taught to listen to was 50) so I guess my RnB tastes are more mainstream.

Yes g. It was originally his song but he gave it to Beiber for some reason, Usher sounds so much better over it.

We all listened to 50. Everyone listened to 50.
Reply 464
Original post by Deshi
Mate I'm 22, know that feel, before you get settled in a job you just want to have as much fun as possible, you just need to do organise some good holidays. Me and my mates are hopefully doing Spring Break in the next year or two before we get too old and it gets weird, should be awesome. Will travel to all the places I want to go before 30 as well, I love nature, made this thread a few back: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2586554

Need to hit some of these places.

Yes g. It was originally his song but he gave it to Beiber for some reason, Usher sounds so much better over it.

Yes, I definitely want to travel. The world is a beautiful place (surprised China has so many hidden beautiful places!). (First stop Norway, and it is not about the sightseeing :colone: )
Reply 465
Original post by DurhamXI
Yes, I definitely want to travel. The world is a beautiful place (surprised China has so many hidden beautiful places!). (First stop Norway, and it is not about the sightseeing :colone: )

China's pretty cool. Too much to see in the 3 weeks I was there though. Haven't been anywhere exotic apart from that, I'm 23 too.
Reply 466
Original post by Deshi

Usher is such a boss.

Some days at the gym I listen to exclusively 50. So much hype in his music.
Reply 467
Original post by matchdayG
Usher is such a boss.

Some days at the gym I listen to exclusively 50. So much hype in his music.

Him and Eminem make some decent gym music.
Original post by Miel Purple
Hwy bby

hey girl, you are lookin smokin.
mhhhmmm.

have skype ? :wink: :wink:

xx

Edit: Clear your inbox babe.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by nastheillest
hey girl, you are lookin smokin.
mhhhmmm.

have skype ? :wink: :wink:

xx

Edit: Clear your inbox babe.

Omg lol why didn't you say it was you!!!
x

so grooveys back then
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
so grooveys back then

Loool how did you know?
You all missed me guys, don't deny :wink: xoxo

Nah i'm getting my original account properly back and wiped clean after 3 months but only if I don't make any more dupes. This was made before I agreed to stop making any more dupes so it's okay, hence bb until then (although i'm banned form that as well :/)

But yeah, don't miss me too much lads.
OH and guys, forgot to say that Wilf is on bb as well looooool.
Met him on the football threads.
(edited 10 years ago)
Loool how did you know?
You all missed me guys, don't deny :wink: xoxo

Nah i'm getting my original account properly back and wiped clean after 3 months but only if I don't make any more dupes. This was made before I agreed to stop making any more dupes so it's okay, hence bb until then (although i'm banned form that as well :/)

But yeah, don't miss me too much lads.

Please don't come back
Reply 475
Original post by Stopmessing
Please don't come back

Repped
Original post by Stopmessing
Please don't come back

:frown:

Original post by Miel Purple
Please don't come back

Miel you bum, empty your inbox again!
'Stuffsgroovy' will be a lamb to the slaughter on BB.com
Reply 478
OH and guys, forgot to say that Wilf is on bb as well looooool.
Met him on the football threads, he said that there's some sort of mod conspiracy politics thing going on. Made sense. They were banning him for no reason apparently.

:rofl: I'm dead. Loooooooooool.

Don't talk about mods on this thread. PM about these tings. I've made my feelings about the pigs clear anyway, but they are lenient on this thread and before that lady goes and reports this thread again after searching her name I'd rather not get into too much controversy here.
Original post by jam277
:rofl: I'm dead. Loooooooooool.

Don't talk about mods on this thread. PM about these tings. I've made my feelings about the pigs clear anyway, but they are lenient on this thread.

I couldn't believe it lol. He's called Witton Lane on it haha. I'll edit it, I don't want to get on their bad side.

Original post by Zürich
'Stuffsgroovy' will be a lamb to the slaughter on BB.com

They already tried by digging up a 2 year old picture of me that I posted up on twitter for the laugh and posting it everywhere loool. It was hilarious.

Latest